• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Burnley (H) - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deservedly so. After that shit performance against Arsenal, being a passenger in midfield, he deserves to sit his ass down.
One thing should be abundantly clear to him and others trying to get minutes on the pitch, Klopp hates passengers.
usually klopp is very hesitant to put people on the shit list.

He probably isn't, mind. He'll still probably start or come on as a sub tomorrow

Lately everyone's been so uptight regarding the Arsenal loss.
I only did it to show everyone that it could be worse. So call me a cunt or whatever, but I bet there was a sense of relief when you found it it wasn't true.
There was. But I'm sending you the undies I shat for you to wash!

I was hoping to see Bradders play tomorrow. He's been so unlucky this season. Starts off with him missing almost the entire first half of the season due to injury, missing a lot of game time in the EL and the early league cup rounds.
He makes an amazing "comeback" wins two MOM awards and is then hit with the news about his father. I really hope he manages to work himself back into contention again.

Doesn't Gomez have the flu? Or is that another Modo wind up?

Anyway Trent, Robbo and Endo are back at the right time. Of course Endo will start. He's hardly been overly taxed, hopefully over jet lag too.

------------------Ali-----------
Trent ---Quansah ------ VvD ---- Robbo
--------------------Endo--------------
-------- Macca ---------- Jones ----
---- Diaz --------- Jota--------- Nunez

Though I reckon Klopp will go Jota-Nunez-Diaz.

I'm hoping Trent can actually run about today, as that was something he massively struggled with last week

Twitter rumours that Nunez, Jota, Van Dijk, Alisson and Gomez all have the flu and will miss out

Twitter rumours that Nunez, Jota, Van Dijk, Alisson and Gomez all have the flu and will miss out
Thankfully its Burnley. How many more need to be it for the game to be postponed? Do we have enough players to even fill sub-bench?

We are pretty fucked if Van Dijk and Gomez are out, considering Konate's suspension.

No wind up, apparently Alisson and Gomez weren't around for the team walk (Reddit).

Guess Alisson actually has the flu.

#Modothepsychic :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: dee
No stream, I'm watching it live on TV.

Or....I'm carrying on my psychic streak;)

3_300x300_Front_Color-NA.jpg

Being as noone has posted it officially :

Liverpool: Kelleher, Endo, Van Dijk, Diaz, Nunez, Mac Allister, Jones, Jota, Robertson, Alexander-Arnold, Quansah.

Subs: Adrian, Mrozek, Gakpo, Elliott, Tsimikas, Gravenberch, Clark, McConnell, Koumas.

Being as noone has posted it officially :

Liverpool: Kelleher, Endo, Van Dijk, Diaz, Nunez, Mac Allister, Jones, Jota, Robertson, Alexander-Arnold, Quansah.

Subs: Adrian, Mrozek, Gakpo, Elliott, Tsimikas, Gravenberch, Clark, McConnell, Koumas.
Klopp really making the most of his last few months ... Trent at CF now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom