• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Burnley (H) - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the point though?
Lately everyone's been so uptight regarding the Arsenal loss.
I only did it to show everyone that it could be worse. So call me a cunt or whatever, but I bet there was a sense of relief when you found it it wasn't true.

I only did it to show everyone that it could be worse. So call me a cunt or whatever, but I bet there was a sense of relief when you found it it wasn't true.

Tell a joke instead or post a gif. I was about to transfer Jota out of Fantasy.

You're a cunt.

But not for the reason you might think, a cunt for not going all in, your middle statement turned out to be true.....you should've said Mo will be back for the start of pre-season or something similar. I was disappointed.

After Klopps comments and Gomez out with the flu.

Alisson
Trent Quansah Virgil Robbo
Macca Endo Jones
Jota Darwin Diaz

------------------------Alisson----------------------
----------Quansah-----Virgil----------Robbo------
-----------------Endo----------Mac-------------
--------------Trent------------------Jones---------
---Diaz-----------------Nunez--------------Jota---

Sort of shape I'd be looking at.

We just need to start winning again after the last loss, specially knowing City will be ahead of us when our game starts.

Btw I love this dark theme, easy on my eyes.

0:00 Blue card discussion - Klopp not a fan
1:40 Was Arsenal a setback - Arsenal played well, we didnt
4:00 Injuries - Endo available, Thiago not cool (muscle issue, no date), Dom running but not ready
6:00 Connor - Klopp shuts reporter down. Back next week probably
7:30 Burnley “banana skin”? - New striker might make a diff for them, team wants to show reaction, flu in squad so have to see
9:30 How important to have Endo back - very! Birthday today, looks good on return, Mo not ready to return
11:20 Mac to move further up - he was good at 6 but yes he can
12:00 Have you forgiven Kompany for Leicester goal - yes
13:00 Mo - next Week or week after

-----------------Endo----------Mac-------------
--------------Trent------------------Jones---------
---Diaz-----------------Nunez--------------Jota---

Sort of shape I'd be looking at.

---------------------Endo----------Mac-------------
------------------------Trent---------Jones---------
----------------Diaz----Jota--------------Nunez---

Will look more like this

With the state of our injuries/bans etc. I hope we have won this by half time.

Thiago's dead again. What's the point. He's too precious for this league.

He will take 2 months to get up to speed, so somewhere in April. Expect a good game or two then he will be dead again.

I'll rather play McConnell.

------------------Ali---------------
Gomez---Quansah-VVD--Robbo
----------------Endo--------------
--------Trent-----------Macca----
--Elliott-------Jota--------Nunez-

I know Diaz probably doesn't deserve to be dropped, but this makes us really strong on both flanks and down the middle too.

I want Diaz dropped but not for Elliot. He's worse.

At this stage Diaz is in just because we don't have anyone better.

------------------Ali---------------
Gomez---Quansah-VVD--Robbo
----------------Endo--------------
--------Trent-----------Macca----
--Elliott-------Jota--------Nunez-

I know Diaz probably doesn't deserve to be dropped, but this makes us really strong on both flanks and down the middle too.
(Trent) One day Mark, one day. However, not whilst Klopp’s the boss

I want Diaz dropped but not for Elliot. He's worse.

At this stage Diaz is in just because we don't have anyone better.
How does this even make sense KR? You want him dropped but we don't have anyone better to drop him for.....are you suggesting we play with 10 men then?

Diaz is in because he provides that aggressive high intensity football which Klopp loves in the first line of defence. He stays wide most times (although I wish he wouldn't) to draw 2 or 3 defenders around him at once.....so even if it may not seem as if he's doing a lot, he is.....just that a lot of the work goes unnoticed.

How does this even make sense KR? You want him dropped but we don't have anyone better to drop him for.....are you suggesting we play with 10 men then?

Diaz is in because he provides that aggressive high intensity football which Klopp loves in the first line of defence. He stays wide most times (although I wish he wouldn't) to draw 2 or 3 defenders around him at once.
I am not sure how am I not making sense. He is not good enough for us but he will play just because we don't have anyone better. It's between him and Cody who isn't exactly pulling up trees either.

In an alternate universe I want him gone last summer for 50m and we sign Kudus.

This summer I wish he will go.

I am not sure how am I not making sense. He is not good enough for us but he will play just because we don't have anyone better. It's between him and Cody who isn't exactly pulling up trees either.

In an alternate universe I want him gone last summer for 50m and we sign Kudus.

This summer I wish he will go.
To want someone dropped, you need to have someone else in your mind who you want him dropped for otherwise it's a moot statement.

It's not rocket fucking science.

You could've just started with your last line, but actually we know this already of you since you've said it about a thousands times this year.

To want someone dropped, you need to have someone else in your mind who you want him dropped for otherwise it's a moot statement.

It's not rocket fucking science.

You could've just started with your last line, but actually we know this already of you since you've said it about a thousands times this year.
Well yeah, I have said it at the start of the season, even before his thing with his dad, that he is not good enough for us. You defended him.

6 months on. I am still right and is proven right. But you are still defending him.

When i mention Diaz you get triggered. You have nothing to back yourself up. Just look at his performances. I don't want to have to keep playing this cat and mouse with you. It's tedious. When Diaz start playing like what everyone has imagined he is in their head, I will put my hands up and say I am wrong.

So far I am not.

klopp specifically saying macca ccan play further forward surprises me. I'm happy, but surprised.

Guess Grav is on the shit list

klopp specifically saying macca ccan play further forward surprises me. I'm happy, but surprised.

Guess Grav is on the shit list
Deservedly so. After that shit performance against Arsenal, being a passenger in midfield, he deserves to sit his ass down.
One thing should be abundantly clear to him and others trying to get minutes on the pitch, Klopp hates passengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom