• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Are SCM'ers Mentality Monsters or Midgets

Prefix for Poll Threads

Are we going to believe we can do this (mentality monsters) or cower in fear (mentality midgets)

• Monster For Me

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Midget For Me

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • I just need a few more days of Midget Misery and then I'll be back to Monsterville

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Crikey - a lot of hyperbole here!

We are out of the EL. Shame but not the end of the world.

We have an EPL winning team but at the moment its hit a wall. Juergen's biggest challenge. He said we'd win the league, he didn't say how many times!

We really aren’t at their level.

We have had a weetabix wristed keeper for half a season. A mong deputise at left back since fuck knows when. A geriatric DM. A right winger who fucked himself up on holiday when the going gets tough. A pair of absolute recently singed spastics up top.

Yet. We are still better than those two sides.
City this season are on par with us, Arsenal for most of the year were better in defence but shit in attack. Now the tables seem to have turned

As far as I'm concerned - game on

We are likely out of the El to a mediocre team at fucking home. It is shambolic, and it's also not exactly out of nowhere.
No, not unexpected in some ways given the last few games. However, tonight was (hopefully) a total one-off in our end of season close.

I know this won't be terribly popular but if you said LC + 2nd in EPL in August last year I'd have laughed (and ripped your arm off)

.... and it still could be better

No, not unexpected in some ways given the last few games. However, tonight was (hopefully) a total one-off in our end of season close.

I know this won't be terribly popular but if you said LC + 2nd in EPL in August last year I'd have laughed (and ripped your arm off)

.... and it still could be better

So the sports almanac has klopp riding off into the distance with a league cup? I'm going back in time to fuck my hot mother if I read that shit.

Not sure how to respond to that.

Fucking fix the flux capacitor, if you want the leftovers.

thompson1.jpg

Great news lads!

We are top of the league! We win 7 games, we win the league.
Jota is back. Trent is coming back too.
Also, we are still in the Europa League!

Wihoo, let the good times roll!

Show a bit of character lads. Get off the floor, and don't be making misery happen!

Great news lads!

We are top of the league! We win 7 games, we win the league.
Jota is back. Trent is coming back too.
Also, we are still in the Europa League!

Wihoo, let the good times roll!

Show a bit of character lads. Get off the floor, and don't be making misery happen!
We're not top of the league though

I don't need a 9-0 trouncing, I would like us to not concede some stupid fucking chances for no reason early though.
I agree. Win the 7 and we win the league. It would be nice to get most of the GD out of the way just in case.

I don't need a 9-0 trouncing, I would like us to not concede some stupid fucking chances for no reason early though.
Fuck no - if we score 9 that would men we have plenty of chances. I thought consensus was that loads of chances are a bad thing and we should concentrate on winning instead

Doh!

Fuck no - if we score 9 that would men we have plenty of chances. I thought consensus was that loads of chances are a bad thing and we should concentrate on winning instead

Doh!

I would very much like us to score 9 goals, but i'd rather score them from 12 chances, rather than 35.

After the united game and blow after Atlalanta game, I hate football so much, I want the season to end, I want Klopp to just fuck off, I want Salah out, I need some summer transfer therapy, and a manager that is less on the heavy metal shit. If we dont win 10-0 against CP today, kiss the league goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom