• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

115-ers, time for justice

Who gives a fuck. We can't even get 2nd place right now and be retrospectively awarded anything.

This is more likely good news for Arsenal.

Who gives a fuck. We can't even get 2nd place right now and be retrospectively awarded anything.

This is more likely good news for Arsenal.
I don't understand this attitude. From anybody.

Why don't you care that we'd have three more league titles now than we do, if not for their decade-long cheating?

The fact that we're currently playing like we're new to football has zero bearing on this topic.

I don't understand this attitude. From anybody.

Why don't you care that we'd have three more league titles now than we do, if not for their decade-long cheating?

The fact that we're currently playing like we're new to football has zero bearing on this topic.

I don't care because I doubt they'll retrospectively award any title past the current season.

But if you're saying they will go back 10 years, then obviously I want it. I also want them relegated whilst we're in a good moment (not transition) and can win the league outright (with Slot) before they get promoted again.

That's the reason why I'd say it's better news for Arsenal, as if City are relegated, we're not the 2nd best team right now to take advantage.

And our best players (VVD/Salah) are getting old, and one of our best managers is leaving.

Arsenal are settled club right now and have a young team, that will go from strength to strength.

Last edited:
I see they are using the Star Citizen / Cyberpunk 2077 development roadmap on this.

Every time this comes up we go through the same misconceptions. The charges are historic and cover a period we came 2nd once. Man Utd would profit more as they were 2nd twice in that period.

We would need charges to be brought, or sanctions to be extended, to cover the more recent seasons which is highly unlikely, and even if they were they would not be heard until I’m in the ground

Finally City have been compliant to FFP for the last few seasons and so they will not magically disappear.

It'll be sods law there will be points deductions for this year, when we've bottled 2nd.

The best I think we can hope for is a fine, and starting on negative points next season

It'll be aids law there will be points deductions for this year, when we've bottled 2nd.

The best I think we can hope for is a fine, and starting on negative points next season
If they are given a point deduction it’ll be the season they’re found guilty.

Back
Top Bottom