• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Young Killy charged with rape

Modo

A contentious scando
Information: Kylian Mbappé is accused of rape in Stockholm
Updated today 12:55
Published today 10:35

Football star Kylian Mbappé is reasonably suspected of rape during a visit to Stockholm, according to information to SVT Nyheter.

Kylian Mbappé did not play international matches for France this week. Instead, he appeared in Stockholm and was seen, among other things, leaving a nightclub .

Documents obtained by SVT Nyheter show that a rape report was made after the football star's visit to Sweden.

- The criminal report that has been made to the police is about a rape committed on October 10 at a hotel in central Stockholm, says Marina Chirakova, senior prosecutor at the Public Prosecutor's Office

Information to SVT Nyheter claims that Kylian Mbappé is reasonably suspected of rape. Which is the lower level of suspicion.

Expressen was the first to tell about the accusation.

"Fake news"
Kylian Mbappé has commented on the information on X : "Fake news", writes the football star.

France's national team manager Didier Deschamps also comments on the accusation.

- I distance myself from it, but it is clear that it is not good for the French national team, says Deschamps according to RMC Sport .

Kylian Mbappé is currently in Madrid where he trained with his team Real Madrid on Monday. Today the team will train again and according to Le Figaro there is nothing to indicate that Mbappé would not participate.

I mean he might look like a ninja turtle but I doubt he goes pestering people for sex. I think he gets enough offers.

Might be controversial, downright disrespectful, but I don't believe all women always...
What I heard is that he met some Swedish girl online. She's one of those "Geordie shore" "Big brother" types. Blonde model. She wanted him to come over. He did his thing.

Yeah fuck this believe all women bullshit. As if he raped anyone. The odds are she honeytrapped him. I know you're not meant to caveat these things because they make you look even worse but even my wife told me they do this. Certain girls will make millions by fucking the right guy and then claiming they've been raped. People she went to school with. Ruins their lives

This is not to diminish the fact that most actual rapists are disgusting horrible men who abuse their power and do terrible things. I'm just not having it that mbappe is one of them, because he doesn't need this shit in his life. And he had many different options

It's a weird thing where the chance of a footballer being a rapist is higher (entitlement, wealth power, etc) but the chance of them getting falsely accused is also higher (trash girls wanting a payday/press attention, etc).

I bet nothing will happen anyway.

Madrid erased Mbappe from some promo, but not more Bellingham had posted the original image.

Ouch.

(Tf is that guy scratching feet pictures for, too?)

Kylian-Mbappe-edit.jpg.webp

Back
Top Bottom