• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell! Granero to QPR!? I rate him. It will be interesting to see how he'll cope in the EPL. To bad we didn't go for him as I believe he would suit us as a hardworking winger/forward.

Fucking hell! Granero to QPR!? I rate him. It will be interesting to see how he'll cope in the EPL. To bad we didn't go for him as I believe he would suit us as a hardworking winger/forward.
He's a steal for 3.5 million.

Moutinho and Lloris heavily linked with Spurs now.

I have never seen this Damaio chap play once in my life but I want him over Clint Dempsey.

That leaves Micah Richards as City's 3rd choice right-back...he should go out on loan somewhere to prove his worth.

Ah fucking hell SSN is so fucking shite.
Jim White the transfer guru reporting from 7 sweet fuck.

Chelsea in the money.

Russian oligarch Boris Berezovsky has lost his £3B case against fellow billionaire Roman Abramovich.

How old is maicon now must be getting on, still a good piece of business for City! We should make a cheeky bid for Micah Richards on loan, or he could be used as bait to get Agger of us don't want that though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom