• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right. Didn't realise he was. Physioroom has him returning around late September though.

Dunno where I heard christmas from. He'll probably be ahead of Maicon shortly after he's back, I'm not sure he'll be a good signing for city.

As we understand it, Liverpool called Chelsea to enquire about YossiBenayoun but they have since dropped their interest because they are confident Clint Dempsey will join from Fulham before the deadline. Etch-a-sketch at the ready Clint.

I'd love yossi back. I was absolutely gutted when he was sold.

if we had anyone lined up, and we could make our money back, id sell henderson, but only then

I'd keep him or send him on loan. Unless it's the difference between getting a Llorente type or not. In which case I would reluctantly sell.

He's going to be a very good player for a long time is Hendo.

Maicon will cost Manchester City £4m because he's in the last year of his contract. City will get the same figure from AC Milan for De Jong because he also has 12 months left. Scott Sinclair is £6.2m plus add-ons. Javi Garcia will cost £20m and Matija Nastasic £12m including Savic and both should be confirmed later.

I'd keep him or send him on loan. Unless it's the difference between getting a Llorente type or not. In which case I would reluctantly sell.

He's going to be a very good player for a long time is Hendo.

There's no way he will be leaving, loan or sale, now that Adam and Spearing have both gone.

Liverpool could be making a late move for Leandro Damiao or lining up a future transfer for the Brazilian striker, according to press in the country. A Bola have picked the news and say that the Merseyside club could even try and rush something through today which sounds impossible, but stranger things have happened.
A loan fee of €5m would be paid for a year and then next summer when Liverpool have hopefully sold Andy Carroll, they would pay an extra €15m to make it permanent. It's similar to the situation which the Italian press brought up yesterday with Gaston Ramirez and suggests it's clear Liverpool want to loan a striker and then make the move permanent. Similar has been suggested with regards to Chelsea's Daniel Sturridge.
Damiao had been linked with Tottenham for most of the summer but got priced out for Daniel Levy. He impressed during the Olympics with Brazil and his value rose, bringing more clubs into the equation.
Very unlikely this could go ahead in time so probably more worthwhile thinking about interest for January.

@TonyBarretTimes: Rodgers: "There's no doubt we need to add goals to the team. Getting people who are recognised goalscorers to come in is the no 1 objective.

@TonyBarretTimes: Rodgers: "It's very difficult to get deals done at this stage. As a manager, the earlier you can get things done the better."

@TonyBarretTimes: Rodgers: "There's no doubt we need to add goals to the team. Getting people who are recognised goalscorers to come in is the no 1 objective.

He may as well have just said "Yeah, we're trying to get Dempsey on the cheap"

@TonyBarretTimes: Rodgers: "Do the players who've left free up a whole lot of money for me? I don't believe so."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom