• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vantage did that? That's weird because I never thought he was like that.

I think you should post all the ITKs news you receive in here so that we can all get a good laugh though. If you are afraid of the 'sources' getting fired then just say something like "We're interested in Player X, via MC".

I wonder if Ian Cotton was fired because he couldnt keep up with FSG's style.

Its not that mate. We get a fair bit of stuff told us that we are told explicitly not to put on here cos we're a public site.

Tbf a lot of it (almost all of it on fact), is complete bs anyway & it usually appears on here within 24 hours anyway.

SSN reporting Jay Spearing has completed medical at Bolton and will sign on loan for either 6 or 12 months

Yeah thanks Rouge.

11pm = 6am here. Hopefully waking up to good news!

Jon, I understand that some news cannot be put on the public sites, was wondering if there's any harm in just "hinting" that we "could be" interested in certain players. Of course, if the poster explicitly says no, then I respect it.

I'd prefer to get rid of Cole before Adam and Carroll.

Anyways elsewhere Bendtner is joining Juve, medical pending.

Yeah thanks Rouge.

11pm = 6am here. Hopefully waking up to good news!

Jon, I understand that some news cannot be put on the public sites, was wondering if there's any harm in just "hinting" that we "could be" interested in certain players. Of course, if the poster explicitly says no, then I respect it.

We always, always hint at what we've been told. We're shit at keeping schtum.

Is it too early for anybody to be in a helicopter yet? I like it when people are in helicopters.

I dont know who's reliable or talking shit so I am just posting what I see on my twitter feed.

There seem to be a lot more loans happening that I remember previously. It reminds me of when I choose a lower league team on Footy Manager and make loan bids for all of Liverpool's fringe players!

*babel Time*

Hoffenheim have just agreed to cancel Babel's contract.

Owen and Babel anyone?

🙂

Bryan Ovideo having his medical at Merseyside now. With Everton.

Very good signing.

I actually spelled him wrong.

It's Oviedo. Not Ovideo.

Obviously NOT a MTV presenter then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom