• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That LFC deadline day schedule:

10am: Demspey signs.
11am: Ayre gets a make-up artist in.
12pm: Ayre phones around for a good photographer and lighting expert.
1pm: Ayre demands a key light, preferrably pink, for the Dempsey photo session.
2-6pm: Ayre and Dempsey have their pictures taken.
6-7pm: Ayre has picture approval and rejects 75% of the shots.
7-10pm: Ayre has dinner somewhere nice.
10pm: Ayre remembers Rodgers wanted someone else but can't remember who.
11pm: Distracted by a second perusal of the Dempsey pictures, Ayre gets confused and accidentally awards Joe Cole a contract extension and a raise.
11.30pm: Another picture session.

Liverpool Echo saying we have no interest in Sturridge and they're usually spot on.

Reckon we'll sign Dempsey and that'll be it.
Liverpool echo also said we'd be making a bid for walcott, so if they're usually spot on we'll soon find out

who's going down to stand behind the sky lad and cheer like a madman when we persuade Ian Dowie out of retirement to solve our striking crisis ?.

I also realise that as soon as the keyboard bangers wake up, this threads going to be 90 pages. Someone BOLD any actual confirmed

I also realise that as soon as the keyboard bangers wake up, this threads going to be 90 pages. Someone BOLD any actual confirmed

Good point actually.

Can we have seperatle threads for actual deadline day transfers and one for rumors and bullshit updates?

Adam at Stoke discussing move

As you can see Charlie, Stoke has a fantastic range of eateries...

21055940.jpg

12436475.jpg

image.jpg

Just for you... I was in Scotland a few weeks ago and I never had a chance to indulge in a haggis supper. Love them.

gallery_1643_1586_60262.jpg

I thought it was just me who hated trawling through twenty pages of twitter bullshit to find real news

What's Ross' beef with vantage?

If you Pm'd me telling me you had a contact on the coaching staff then proceeded to share ITK news that's been in the papers for weeks, I'd laugh at you too DHSC.

There's a thread in MC full of ITK stuff for the past couple of years, so little of it happens that the value of any ITK info is very low these days.

Have a look at what happened in the Red Sox recently - a story they wanted kept secret got out. The result - the player involved was traded, the coach was sacked. ITK is the new PR- you're only ever going to hear what they want you to hear - like the Agger contract situation conveniently being leaked when we're weighing up whether to sell him. Look at how many people changed their minds on selling him when they heard it. Opposition to selling him dwindled.

Ajax bidding around £1.2M for Liverpool-target Lucas Andersen.

Some on here will probably remember those 'Danish Lucas' links in the past and how I've not been that convinced but it has to be said this Season he's looked a different player so far and is still only 17-year-old. Pace, skill and goalscoring ability. Not too shabby for a winger after all, and if he keeps improving like he's done recently he could become a star.

An Ajax-move will however be the better choice for him at this moment in time imo.

Ajax have also prepared a bid on Lucas-teammate Nicklas Helenius - a young Danish striker that will probably lead the line against the Checz in the Danes upcoming WC qualifier as Bendtner has been banned due to his flashing of Paddy Power boxers. He's a big lad and scores a lot - could become a very decent forward in time. Should they buy both players they'd have 7 Danish players in the squad which I believe would be some kind of record.

Elsewhere Patrick Olsen, a youngster from Brondby, who completely took me with surprise during last years U17 EC/WC is not only a very clever CM but also got a range of passing I can't remember seeing in such a young lad ever before, has now joined Inter Milan.

Prize rumoured to have been around the £500,000 mark - a signing I believe we should've been all over. Look out for this lad.

Did anyone get the full colour brouchure from Premier League winning Michael Owen? Me either, maybe the little corithian prostar looking fucker is suddenly a little humble.

Vantage did that? That's weird because I never thought he was like that.

I think you should post all the ITKs news you receive in here so that we can all get a good laugh though. If you are afraid of the 'sources' getting fired then just say something like "We're interested in Player X, via MC".

I wonder if Ian Cotton was fired because he couldnt keep up with FSG's style.

Anyway sorry for going off topic.

Today just got a bit more exciting with the loan of Carroll. We definitely need to get a striker in now. What time does it close, Singapore time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom