• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Torres.. love him *sniffs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Fernando Torres believes the Barclays Premier League remains way ahead of other major leagues in Europe.
Liverpool's No.9 thinks La Liga can still learn much from English football despite the large sums of money being spent by Barcelona and Real Madrid this summer.

"English football has an enormous following across the world, not just because of the players but because of its history, its tradition, the excitement, the capacity crowds," said Torres, who spent six years in the Spanish top flight.

"The other leagues can learn a lot, even La Liga. Madrid have signed Kaka and Ronaldo, and Barcelona have Xavi and Messi but, really, the Premier League is way ahead."

The Spain international also thinks that Liverpool winning the Premier League would receive a similar reaction to when he and his countrymen won Euro 2008.

"Winning the league here would be like winning the European Championship with Spain last year," he added.

Torres also reiterated his desire to win trophies ahead of personal gains.

"A player wants to be remembered for what he has won, for what he has given his club," he said.

"Ten years after you stop playing you want to have medals, trophies. You may have a fantastic car and home but it's not the same."

The Reds striker is about to enter his third season at Liverpool and gave an insight into why he feels completely at home in the city.

"It's because Liverpool is a working city. At the weekend people go to watch their team at Anfield and watch the best team in the country," he added.

"I had a lot of offers from a lot of clubs but I was always attracted to Liverpool because of the reputation of the people from the city, the club's supporters and their history, and I wanted help make this one of the greatest clubs in the world again."

*gets all emotional*
*blows into hankie*

he certainly knows how to say the right thing...

Don't think their is any danger of him doing an 'Alonso'.. in the near future...

The Matador has universal adoration from Liverpool fans however the title of this thread is downright gayish.

[quote author=Wilko7 link=topic=35033.msg916726#msg916726 date=1249232262]
The Matador has universal adoration from Liverpool fans however the title of this thread is downright gayish.
[/quote]

manlove.jpg

😉

[/quote]Are you suggesting you WOULDNT suck his cock?
Fuckin plazzie!

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=35033.msg916970#msg916970 date=1249280718]
Fuckin plazzie!
[/quote]

It's a well-known factoid that you'd actually have to be gay not to want to fuck Fernando Torres.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=35033.msg916972#msg916972 date=1249281078]
[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=35033.msg916970#msg916970 date=1249280718]
Fuckin plazzie!
[/quote]

It's a well-known factoid that you'd actually have to be gay not to want to fuck Fernando Torres.
[/quote]Quite so. Id gloryhole the first 11 so long as i knew one of them was Nando. I bet his is the most beautiful......i bet Kuyts looks like a niknak.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=35033.msg916975#msg916975 date=1249281269]
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=35033.msg916972#msg916972 date=1249281078]
Fuckin plazzie!
[/quote]

[/quote]Quite so. Id gloryhole the first 11 so long as i knew one of them was Nando. I bet his is the most beautiful......i bet Kuyts looks like a niknak.
[/quote]

I bet Dirk is one proper dirty cunt. Obviously he's a Dutcher, so gives and takes it in just about every orifice going, as all Dutchers do. But there's soemthing about his work-rate, ethic, and appreciation for support that makes me have him down for being selfish lover too. I'd say he felches on request, purely because "she asked".

Torres: I don't miss Spain

Liverpool forward Fernando Torres has admitted that he prefers playing football in England rather Spain, at the style and pace of the Premier League suits his game better than La Liga. Torres beieves that he wouldn't see much of the ball if he was playing in Spain and that he wouldn't feel part of the game.

Torres was speaking in the Guardian's The Season 09/10 Guide:

"I had always talked to Pepe Reina about England. I asked him about the way they play. Life in Liverpool is great. I like the way they play football too. It's fast, lots of contact. My natural qualities - the speed, power, - suit english football and that helped me settle.

"I play right up alongside the centre backs. Maybe if I played up there in Spain it wouldn't suit me: I would hardly see the ball, I would miss coming back to get it. I would perhaps feel like I wasn't in the game. But as the game is so quick here, you know you're always going to get the chance to run in behind the defenders."

The Liverpool forward also revealed how he felt he would feel at home in English football, and that he doesn't miss Spain:

"I used to watch English football on the TV and I thought I could fit in well. The language is English in Liverpool's dressing room. The first few days I spent hours doing classes, studying at home, practising - especially football speak.

"The first few training sessions I didn't have a clue so I tried to make sure I could be fully part of it. I don't miss Spain. I don't miss the football, the climate, nothing."

To be fair he does look like his kin originally came from Scandinavia, so I think Wilko's theory still holds.

Im pleased to read he doesn't miss the climate! This is my first summer in England in five years where i have actually seen The Lying Rag and it isnt raining here but the truth is Spain can often be unbearably hot in July and August it gets FUCKING ROASTING in Madrid in summer.... like proper scorchio.... like the first scene in the film sexy beast there is nothing to do but lie aound and try and fail to keep cool.

I hope his hamstrings are still useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom