• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

There is no more time to [branth]waite

Brizzle

Deposed match thread starter
Rumours heating up on this. Hes one of the next great English CBs (with Jarrell). Would be immense to have them both here.

Paging @Buddha to bless this campsite

Rumours heating up on this. Hes one of the next great English CBs (with Jarrell). Would be immense to have them both here.

Paging @Buddha to bless this campsite
zen dream GIF

Linked by none less than Fabrizio Romano…

No, the links are from bored Liverpool fans who are manipulating the market by putting small bets on it.

At one point he was into odds on.

But now shifted back to 6/4

It's not happening.

I don't watch Everton, and considering how shit they are, I don't have a hankering for any of their players. However, if you guys are adamant this guy is good, then cash plus CJ, I would be up for

Read somewhere this stemmed from Sky Bet slashing their odds, which means any legitimacy vanishes like a fart in the wind.

I don't watch Everton, and considering how shit they are, I don't have a hankering for any of their players. However, if you guys are adamant this guy is good, then cash plus CJ, I would be up for

What is your obsession with selling CJ - did Moron take a dump on your living room floor?

What is your obsession with selling CJ - did Moron take a dump on your living room floor?
Yeah - tell him Stevie !!! - what is his problem ?

That said - when said it was an Everton defender - I got worried because they just lost to Brighton at home by 3 goals !!! - but I see he was not in the starting lineup for them or on the subs bench. If he is not injured then I guess the speculation must be correct - unless Real Madrid want him as from memory I understand that he was a Carlo recruit.

Would be a PR nightmare for Everton. No, I don't see it happening.
Just took a quick look at their squad and my first thought was, they should not be in the premiership. Not even one exciting player.
It's just a mix of average and old players with PL experience and most of them have seen better days.
They don't have a lot of sellable assets but I think they'd rather sell Calvert-Lewin to some other team than Branthwait to us.
Also, Newcastle are looking for a CB and they might turn to Branthwaite now considering how it's gone with Guehi.

He's a good player in an area that we do need to strengthen so I would be happy enough if we did sign him. Signing a player from Everton is not as unthinkable as buying from United (even if in the past it hasn't worked out well, we have done it).

That said, he'd cost a lot of money so I can't really see it.

This is really picking up speed.

Hearing from multiple great sources that Branthwaite has been spotted on Merseyside today
Has he crossed the line ? is the target in range on our side or on the blue side ? - can you confirm ?

They'll be exhuming the corpse of Bill Kenwright and flinging dog's abuse if this was ever to happen. I just can't see how this will be considered unless the banks literally tell them they're folding if they don't get a big amount through the door, and we're the only people waving cash at them.

They'll be exhuming the corpse of Bill Kenwright and flinging dog's abuse if this was ever to happen. I just can't see how this will be considered unless the banks literally tell them they're folding if they don't get a big amount through the door, and we're the only people waving cash at them.
We'll do anything to save them won't we ? - lose games to them, draw games to them despite title challenges. We just have to save them and cannot help ourselves can we ?

Back
Top Bottom