• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The search for a new DM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign.

“I defend better, win the ball more than I did last season. That’s what is required of a midfielder. I like to help my teammates play. I can play as a no.6 or no.8, after that it’s upto the coach to decide” - Khephren on his best position

I don't watch enough football these days to suggest this player or that.

But it's seemed obvious to me over the last couple years that there is a gradual changing of the guard and we've not really gotten in on the action, which is so disappointing. There are a lot of interesting players and good deals to be had.... even now, I'm sure. If only we had the right people in place to take advantage.

My money is on release clauses from Portugal, we seem to have an aversion to French players

Let's face it. We're waiting until January
Ken Early who is a big Irish Manc, but talks a lot of sense summed it up pretty well on 2nd Captains. Liverpool have strayed from the path that worked so well in the past. It's a good time to not panic and end up paying over the odds for the wrong player.

But to do that there's gonna need to be a new DOF and all sorts. And we, the fans will all shit our pants for not signing someone now.

Ken Early who is a big Irish Manc, but talks a lot of sense summed it up pretty well on 2nd Captains. Liverpool have strayed from the path that worked so well in the past. It's a good time to not panic and end up paying over the odds for the wrong player.

But to do that there's gonna need to be a new DOF and all sorts. And we, the fans will all shit our pants for not signing someone now.

This is true, it’s prime Andy Carroll territory. Fans going mental for money to be spent, it’s easy to squander it to shut them up.

Back to Thuram/ Kone?
Looks like it, who else is there? Chasing more overpriced players in the Prem like Palhinha and Doucoure? Players like Ndidi Adams Hojbjerg and Amrabat are automatically written off because they're no big names like Tchuaomeni.

We don't want to scout in Africa or South America so that's already narrowed down the scale of players.

Don't know why we weren't in for someone like Musah before he left, or Alvarez. Don't seem to want Sangare or Locatelli so back round to the starting line we go.

Haha, someone just posted this on Twitter and that Luis started following us on Instagram. He's signing.

F3jw9yoXsAAo6Ax

Just seen a video of that Redondo kid. He looks like a really good talent. Not very quick but something very Xabi Alonso about him

For the money we have this summer, we need experienced DM types;-

Ibrahim Sangera,
Youssuf Foffana
Innacio (Spelling)

And if we really are prepping ourselves for the future then we also get Andre in January so that he can eventually replace the Thiago role.

Is that not possible for 150M ?

I don't seem to recall him coming out with accurate "exclusives", or is it cos of my poor memory?

£25.8, bids with decimals? Surely us…
Incoming next bid 25.9m, just waiting for sign off from John H.

We are gonna be linked to every cnut on the planet and come Sept 1st we will be playing Thiago at #6. That'll show them!

We are gonna be linked to every cnut on the planet and come Sept 1st we will be playing Thiago at #6. That'll show them!
If the cunt could stay fit it wouldn't be the end of the world, we absolutely cannot rely on that though, I'm nervous enough with how much faith we're putting in Konate staying fit right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom