• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Paris Olympics

Because they want you to know that they have the right to come after your kids too. So the next time the alphabet community say they're marginalised or oppressed or whatever, think again.

What's next ? Pedophiles get rights too ? And we celebrate them ?

The West has lost its moral compass. That's the price we will have to pay when we demand all the freedom in the world to do whatever the hell we like.
Don't be soft, lad.

I think any Christians offended by it, should really spend more time being offended by the institutional rape and abuse of children fostered by Christian churches, than a interpretation of something that was itself an interpretation 1500 years after an event by someone that was most likely gay, which would probably offend them too.
I knew this would be coming.

Some of the most horrible and unkind people I’ve ever met are so called “Christians”. In fact I work with a few of them who behave more like devils than Jesus. But I’ve also met some very nice ones too.

But that is an entirely different topic. Back to the Olympics

Imagine waking up one day as the organiser of the planet’s biggest sporting event and decide oh I know I’m gonna take the piss out of 2 billion people. Lol@inclusivity. And then your 5 yo child walks in and asks you daddy why is that drag queen exposing his genitals to the little girl on tele.

You’d better have a good explanation ready. Otherwise prepare a lot of money for therapy when your child grows up.

I knew this would be coming.

Some of the most horrible and unkind people I’ve ever met are so called “Christians”. In fact I work with a few of them who behave more like devils than Jesus. But I’ve also met some very nice ones too.

But that is an entirely different topic. Back to the Olympics

Imagine waking up one day as the organiser of the planet’s biggest sporting event and decide oh I know I’m gonna take the piss out of 2 billion people. Lol@inclusivity. And then your 5 yo child walks in and asks you daddy why is that drag queen exposing his genitals to the little girl on tele.

You’d better have a good explanation ready. Otherwise prepare a lot of money for therapy when your child grows up.

I would hazard a guess that there are a lot more children and adults in therapy from what I talked about, compared to what your grievance is. I suspect there will be close to zero from yours to be honest, doubt anyone even noticed it until people went on their virtue campaigns on social media.

I mean I thought it was shit, and it was offensively shit, but it's quite clearly a dinoysian hedonistic metaphor, the ancient Greek link with that and the Olympics etc, rather than a last supper one.

Elon's merry band of incels, crypto fash and maga have been brainwashed into believing they're victims again, which I guess is at least one redeeming feature of the whole artistic failure.

It wasn't the last supper.

It was a Greek Bacchanalia with the Greek god papa smurf. I mean Dionysus.

FFS.

Religious nuts be religious nuts I guess.

I saw some of the skateboarding earlier and some of the skateboarders were wearing ear pods. Seriously?

The Irish guy who won gold seems like a bit of a tit. Fair play to him of course.

Fuck sake. I'm quite a liberal lefty tree hugger but that really shouldn't be allowed. I mean, I'm quite small for a fellow but even if I transistioned and spent the next few years on female hormones I'm still going to be bigger than the average woman.

Yeah I get that she has an advantage over the the others, but how much of an advantage ia it? t's a bit like a rugby player complaining because you're up against Jonah Lomu?

Yeah I get that she has an advantage over the the others, but how much of an advantage ia it? t's a bit like a rugby player complaining because you're up against Jonah Lomu?
You know that a woman having male testosterone levels is basically doping.
Meaning bigger, stronger etc.
It shouldn't be news to you that men in general hit harder than women.

I agree it is unfair but people are making a bigger deal of this than it deserves. There are nut jobs claiming this woman was assaulted by a man.

1. They are both women with vaginas.

2. She's a boxer. It's her job to get punched.

3. Getting punched hard by a boxer is not assault. It's part of your fucking job.

4. Lots of women have fight and beaten Imane Khelif. Only one of them has cried after losing.

Ideally, I agree that we should have a separate class for inter sex people in sports, or decide that they go in the Men's category. But for many reasons, that would be impractical.

Anyway, isn't the point of the Olympics to find the freaks with most outlandish genetics, and then crown them with laurel leaves?

It's literally in the motto. Faster, Higher, Stronger.

If you won the genetic lottery by having the testosterone of a hippo, or were dipped in the river styx as a kid. Well that's exactly who we're looking for.

I agree to some extent. For instance Michael Phelps definitely had a genetic advantage by having a body perfect for swimming.
However, the main difference is that he's still a man who competed against men.

The Algerian boxer has XY chromosomes, meaning "she's" biologically a man.
A man fighting women, it's not a genetic advantage it's cheating.

I agree it is unfair but people are making a bigger deal of this than it deserves. There are nut jobs claiming this woman was assaulted by a man.

1. They are both women with vaginas.

2. She's a boxer. It's her job to get punched.

3. Getting punched hard by a boxer is not assault. It's part of your fucking job.

4. Lots of women have fight and beaten Imane Khelif. Only one of them has cried after losing.

Ideally, I agree that we should have a separate class for inter sex people in sports, or decide that they go in the Men's category. But for many reasons, that would be impractical.
Have you personally seen their vaginas?

As far as I'm aware they are allowed to compete because their passport says female

Interesting choice of phrase that. Passport. Not birth certificate.

The Taiwan boxer looks more of a man than the Algerian.

Not really. As pointed out she has lost loads of times before. Nobody kicked off 4 years ago. A fucking crying Italian when the going gets tough isn’t anything new.

I’d question the weight divisions though because they do not look the same weight class.

Not really. As pointed out she has lost loads of times before. Nobody kicked off 4 years ago. A fucking crying Italian when the going gets tough isn’t anything new.

I’d question the weight divisions though because they do not look the same weight class.

To be fair, it was kicking off before the first fight. But you're right the antics of the Italian have got the media fully invested.

It's similar to the Caster Sememya story. If they were born female and always have high levels of testosterone then fair enough. But if they weren't born female they should have no place in women's sports for me.

Only thing they can really do is bring in a testosterone limit. Similar to drug tests for random tests. I.e. force them to take suppressants, which I'm sure will cause even more outrage.

It’s not a black and white issue that’s for sure.

I don’t remember people demanding Serena Williams show us all her vagina and testosterone levels and all that jazz. She was (is) a physical anomaly. The same way as I see this fighter.

If her having high testosterone levels makes her a man, should “men” with low testosterone be a woman?

I think we can agree that if a woman wants to be treated the same as a man then she can't cry after getting punched in the face.

I don't think trans people should be allowed to compete against women. Although I remember there was an incident a year or two back when a trans woman was playing rugby and a load of terfs incorrectly identified her and were saying "she looks nothing like a woman" about an actual woman.

Have you personally seen their vaginas?

As far as I'm aware they are allowed to compete because their passport says female

Interesting choice of phrase that. Passport. Not birth certificate.

The Taiwan boxer looks more of a man than the Algerian.

She is an athlete, wearing shorts, in a full contact sport. Born in an Islamic country where cross-dressing is illegal.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a penis.

Whether it's unfair for her to compete is up for debate I guess

This case is worlds apart from someone who was a man, failed at getting to the top in a sport, becoming a woman and then getting to the top. Which shouldn’t happen in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom