• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The 2nd place 85 point Rafa squad versus now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally it's a pretty good indicator. Unless you are comparing players at different positions.

Are you saying that Mascher has a lower accuracy rate because he is a more adventurous passer than Lucas? If you are, that's clearly not the case. Lucas plays more forward passes than Mascher and still gets better accuracy % - so he is clearly the better passer. This should not be even an argument, just like there is no argument than Mascher offers a more powerful defensive presence.

On current form, I would take Mascher over Lucas, no question. But potentially Lucas is a better fit for the team Rodgers is trying to build. That's why I am a little cool on the idea of signing a midfield destroyer. When Lucas recovers his best form (and he will; I have complete faith in his work ethic), we won't have space in the starting 11 for a player like that any more.

This exactly; my intention in writing my posts was to say almost exactly the same thing but maybe I didn't express myself properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom