• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Stadium Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the corporate, I haven't seen it but the lads were laughing about how crap it all is the other day. One of the things about the trophy room and all them bits that was dead good was it being just behind the stand, so you could wander down at half time just past the European Cup and there'd be a pint waiting for you. I can't see how they're going to get everyone in and out of a building site into a tent... or how they expect to be able to charge the same... but it seems they are.

No, there's more in the centenary, all the boxes and the premier lounge and centenary club etc... but the main stand is the more traditional stuff and has all been going longer, so it tends to be an older crowd and people who have been involved with the club for years. When it reopens the corporate will dwarf what has gone previously in either stand, so it's a temporary blip I guess.

If they actually sell what they're building at the prices they want for it they're gonna make a fortune. I don't know who is going to want to buy it all though. It's not like London where you'd have banks fighting over the best seats. Or even Manchester which has an industry outside of daytime drinking and sunbed salons. But I'm probs being pessimistic, the lizards seem to know what they're up to.

Lets hope so, doesnt sound like everything will go to plan this season.
I'm guessing we're a bit dependent on some success this season with those prices, or else interest might drop.

A very good season, goals and attacking football and maybe CL next year might make it easier to sell.

OhPOd3W.jpg

It's the clean up behind the main stand that I am most looking forward to seeing. The place has looked like an embarrassing slum for years. (soz for any locals that live close by) A much needed clean up and I can't wait to see it.

It's the clean up behind the main stand that I am most looking forward to seeing. The place has looked like an embarrassing slum for years. (soz for any locals that live close by) A much needed clean up and I can't wait to see it.

I have heard that they will be serving canapés and daiquiris in the King Harry as well which should be welcomed too.

They can fuck that off. In fact, if the toilet has a seat & the cubicle a lock they'll not be seeing my custom again. Don't want any fancy shite like that round here.

The idea of not having a lock on the cubicle door certainly has the positive effect of quickly loosening the sphincter I can verify.
😱

hqdefault.jpg

Canapé? Daiquiri? Git your sorry asses in here this minute!
Canape's? Daiquiri'?s - Your ego is banking cheques your body can't cash boy! You've got a real attitide problem @gkmacca - You better wise up or you're gonna find yourself beating the street with the rookies down on the 5th precinct!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom