• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Stadium Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easier, I suspect, than lining up the two sides of the channel tunnel digging underground with no sightline to help.

Something that always amazes me when I think about it.

Yep - absolutely mental when you think about it.. Depth and direction... although i bet there were lots of iterations along the way!

Pure fucking luck they lined up then

The eagle has landed

tMQLGsz.jpg

They just replanted the grass instead of replacing it with a massive grass layover and piping thing

I havnt been keeping up to date at all here. Quick question, when is this going to be finish? Because the season is like 3 weeks away and it looks like all they have done is ripped a few seats out and put up a massive metal beam?

Is this the actual stadium expansion plan? It looks fuck all like those nice pictures last year?
Wtf is going down bitches?

Main stand will stay open with a slightly reduced capacity.

Completion is "during" the 16/17 season. Whatever that means.

In case anyone was thinking I was taking the piss which, I admit, I often do, I really have.

I've never taken the Eurostar and never will because I've seen the fucking mutants that built it.

In case anyone was thinking I was taking the piss which, I admit, I often do, I really have.

I've never taken the Eurostar and never will because I've seen the fucking mutants that built it.

I'm about to take Eurostar for the first time in a few days... Do tell me about the "mutants".

They're building a training ground under the main stand for some reason... so the plans have all been in for ages... but you know that ridiculous mascot we've got... it's a female, and no-one had considered her changing room needs until Linda Henry kicked up a fuss, so they've had to redraw it all.

Also, the temporary corporate stuff they've erected outside the ground for this season are absolute shite. The club are expecting a lot of disgruntled punters. People I've spoke to reckon that on reflection they should probably have closed the stand for the season and got everything done, because as is with all the stop starting it may well drag on for two seasons, or at least one and a half. Shutting it would have brought a load of other headaches so I guess there's no easy solution.

They're building a training ground under the main stand for some reason... so the plans have all been in for ages... but you know that ridiculous mascot we've got... it's a female, and no-one had considered her changing room needs until Linda Henry kicked up a fuss, so they've had to redraw it all.

Also, the temporary corporate stuff they've erected outside the ground for this season are absolute shite. The club are expecting a lot of disgruntled punters. People I've spoke to reckon that on reflection they should probably have closed the stand for the season and got everything done, because as is with all the stop starting it may well drag on for two seasons, or at least one and a half. Shutting it would have brought a load of other headaches so I guess there's no easy solution.
I don't understand why the temporary corporate is so shite.

I've been to a few things at Oulton Park & they have the same setup the f1 teams use. Just great big mobile rooms like those classrooms schools sometimes have, but with bars, restaurants & lounges in. They're pretty fucking plush & only take a couple of hours to set up.

Sounds like they're scrimping on it myself. Very short term thinking considering they're risking alienating the very cash cows they're trying to attract with the new stand.

Oh, & why the fuck can't she get changed in the fucking bog? She's not a fucking player, if she doesn't like employ some other scoper to put it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom