• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Scum vs Malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger REDerer

Active
Scum's 1st eleven vs Malaysia National team (not as poor as one would expect)

HT scores ...2-1.

Highlight of the 1st half - a long-range chip over Van der Sar for Malaysia's only goal, completely made a fool of him. The guy who scored was probably less than half the size of VDS. Should have seen VDS's face....hahahahahhahaha

Btw, I know where the entire team is staying, including Traitor Owen.

And I was invited for some stupid AIG press/conference team photo shoot later.

I might go.

Any requests or msgs you'd me to pass on to anyone in particular, please feel free to let me know.

PS : I have never ever been to Indonesia in my entire life. 😉

I'm definitely gonna shout 'Traitor' out loud, right before they snap the pic....and then I'm gonna try to obtain the pic just to see Owen's expression.

VERY LOUD.

hahhahahahahaha

backpass to VDS, he slips and that same short fella snips in and scores the simplest of tap-ins.

2-2.

A real embarassment.

Utd will blame the heat and the poor surface.

and why is a LFC fan watching Utd?

[quote author=gkmacca link=topic=34774.msg907856#msg907856 date=1247913644]
Please pass on a fist to Owen's face.
[/quote]

Eh wasn't he a budding young boxer too once?

Just trip the fucker up, preferably on tarmac, smack on his knee.

Nice.

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=34774.msg907875#msg907875 date=1247915470]
Van der sar isn't very good. It still bemuses me how so many people in the media fail to notice this.
[/quote]

indeed

[quote author=Roger REDerer link=topic=34774.msg907882#msg907882 date=1247915909]
Shut up Oncy.

Rooney and Nani.
[/quote]Thanks Rog.

shit...that short-arsed midget twat scored.

3-2 to ze scums.

Owen 86 mins.

Feel sorry for the Malaysians. They played well and this was a very poor performance from the mancs.

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=34774.msg907875#msg907875 date=1247915470]
Van der sar isn't very good. It still bemuses me how so many people in the media fail to notice this.
[/quote]

He's living on past glories. Once a player's been "canonised" as great, it's amazingly hard to get football folk to alter that view for whatever reason.

Please parcel up a nice sack of shat and throw it at him as he poses for his Malaysian press pics.

Send it with love from Terrier.

Michael Owen marked his first appearance for Manchester United with an 84th-minute winner in a 3-2 victory over a Malaysia XI in Kuala Lumpur.

Owen, who came on as a second-half substitute, reacted smartly to slot home a loose ball after Zoran Tosic had been upended in the penalty area.

A predatory Wayne Rooney strike opened the scoring before Nani's composed finish doubled United's advantage.

A Mohammed Amri Yahyah brace then gave the hosts hope before Owen pounced.

Owen, who also scored on his Liverpool debut as a 17-year-old, sent a miscued volley bobbling harmlessly across the face of the goal before finding the net in trademark fashion.

606: DEBATE
At Man Utd, a team where they will create chances, he will score

-toon-fan-pete-

[size=10pt]The 29-year-old said: "It's just nice to play with players who are on your wavelength, spotting your runs - they are just class players.

[size=14pt]It's nice to play a game in the red shirt.[/size] Just to get off the mark for the season is nice and it's probably doubly good for me as it's my first game as well."
[/size]

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson was delighted with Owen's contribution.

"He's different from our other players, he's always searching for space, he's always in and around the box. He reacted well for his goal," he stated.

In a United side shorn of summer departures Cristiano Ronaldo and Carlos Tevez, Rooney was the man of the match, scoring the opener, setting up the second and going close several times.

Almost 100,000 fans packed the Bukit Jalil Stadium to watch the famous visitors.

United were set to travel to Indonesia for the second match of their Far East tour but have cancelled the trip following Friday's bomb attacks in Jakarta.

Instead, United will have a rematch against the Malaysia XI team on Monday.

The Football Federation of Australia had offered to arrange a game on Monday but United declined the invitation.

The extra travel would have meant a nine-hour flight to Sydney and then an 11-hour trip to Seoul, where United are set to play on Friday.

United will head back to Europe straight after a game in China next Sunday.

Cunt of the highest order, personally he should deleted from all LFC history.

For me he is dead, I have got rid of all my Owen related shirts.

And before everyone starts about all the times he helped us out or fucking cardiff, I don't give a shit. henchoz was the hero at Cardiff for me just for theat handball.

The end.

[quote author=Y1 link=topic=34774.msg907867#msg907867 date=1247914926]
Utd will blame the heat and the poor surface.

and why is a LFC fan watching Utd?
[/quote]

Sigh.

Forgive me, for I have sinned 🙁

Unfortunately,this LFC fan did watch the game.

And it wasn't through the tube :'(

My friend's family bought him tickets to both the Scum and Liverpool games as a kind of last family hurrah.

(Well, they obviously didn't say that but it was obvious that's what it was)

Anyway, it was originnaly 3 Reds and 2 Mancs watching both games; my friend passed away so his brother asked me to come in his place.

They thought it'd be better if I came in his place instead of selling it to a stranger.

So I went.

Observations :

United were rubbish; decent performances (in flashes) from Macheda, Nani, Berbashit.

Rooney played well, and Owen did what he always does, a pile of shit punctuated by a goal in the last 10 minutes.

Malaysia was more rubbish, it was clear their intention was just to keep it respectable; which they succeeded admirably.

No, he didn't injure himself unfortunately.

Hearing thousands of fans cheering and screaming screaming Owen's name made me want to vomit.

Watching him score the winning goal and celebrating made me want to cry.

If he keeps injury at bay, he's going to score goals and win them some games; and every game will make us feel worse.

There were easily more than 100,000 fans, because people were crammed in the corridor and even the fucking stairways.

I hope the atmosphere in Singapore is as good.

Someone has to teach these Mancs some respect.

Roger was mistaken, it was Ben Foster who messed up the back-pass, he replaced VDS after the break.

If we keep our players, we have a real chance at finishing them off this year.

I hope I can be forgiven for going.

Now I have to go disinfect myself.

[quote author=DHSC link=topic=34774.msg908028#msg908028 date=1247939123]
I dont think I know you anymore Avy.
[/quote]

Tell me about it.

At least I was patrotic and supported Malaysia.

[quote author=Avmenon link=topic=34774.msg908031#msg908031 date=1247939250]
[quote author=DHSC link=topic=34774.msg908028#msg908028 date=1247939123]
I dont think I know you anymore Avy.
[/quote]

Tell me about it.

At least I was patrotic and supported Malaysia.
[/quote]

Are you going again on Monday?

Haha.

[quote author=madmax link=topic=34774.msg908033#msg908033 date=1247939861]
Sorry to hear about your friend.
[/quote]

Well said. Make that two of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom