• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Reds in shock Greek link

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=The Slugmonster link=topic=35313.msg927562#msg927562 date=1250656026]
Didnt the greeks invent gayness? Shoud we really be signing this guy!!
[/quote]Greeks invented Lesbians

This is what i was trying to post before from Kyrgiako's website....

Statement Sotiris Kyrgiakos

In my life I was never hidden, always taking the cost of my choice. That’s how I was taught. The previous week I declared that I am player of AEK for the next four years and thus precisely was. Today, the bigger challenge that I accepted in my career, cancels what I said. That’s the way life is. It plays many curious games. I want to inform the world of AEK that Monday evening I received a proposal from Liverpool. Proposal that I accepted. I understand very well that this proposal came bad point in time for the team with critical games in the Europa League. The fact however is that I will play in Liverpool and that is a challenge for me. I have made my final decision apart from all the pressures that I accepted from the chairman and the trainer of team. I want to stress here that the chairman, the trainer and the administration did everything in order to keep me. My decision is irrevocable taking the cost of my choice. I want to say a big thank you to the world of AEK who from the first moment showed me so much love. I want to say big thank you the chairman, the trainer and the administration for the irreproachable collaboration that I had together with them. I understand that after my statement their disappointment will be big. AEK is however a big team. I wish AEK good success. Always in my heart will exist a place for AEK and the supporters.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=35313.msg927569#msg927569 date=1250658139]
He's gonna look like a cock if the move falls through.
[/quote]

Moves we make for players never fall through.

He's been nothing like Traore in the games I've seen, and thats quite a few as Grecce have been in our qualifing group and I've watched a lot of the Bundesliga. This lad scored 2 goals against us and had Carew in his pocket the whole game. The man is a beast in the air. As a cheap 4th cb option, I dont think we could have gotten better. Not for 2 mill anyway.

[quote author=Nik0 link=topic=35313.msg927561#msg927561 date=1250654413]
boys its supposed to be in greek sorry bout that
[/quote]

It's all smiley to me.

[quote author=Nik0 link=topic=35313.msg927566#msg927566 date=1250657676]
This is what i was trying to post before from Kyrgiako's website....

Statement Sotiris Kyrgiakos

In my life I was never hidden, always taking the cost of my choice. That’s how I was taught. The previous week I declared that I am player of AEK for the next four years and thus precisely was. Today, the bigger challenge that I accepted in my career, cancels what I said. That’s the way life is. It plays many curious games. I want to inform the world of AEK that Monday evening I received a proposal from Liverpool. Proposal that I accepted. I understand very well that this proposal came bad point in time for the team with critical games in the Europa League. The fact however is that I will play in Liverpool and that is a challenge for me. I have made my final decision apart from all the pressures that I accepted from the chairman and the trainer of team. I want to stress here that the chairman, the trainer and the administration did everything in order to keep me. My decision is irrevocable taking the cost of my choice. I want to say a big thank you to the world of AEK who from the first moment showed me so much love. I want to say big thank you the chairman, the trainer and the administration for the irreproachable collaboration that I had together with them. I understand that after my statement their disappointment will be big. AEK is however a big team. I wish AEK good success. Always in my heart will exist a place for AEK and the supporters.
[/quote]

I like his attitude already. Its about time we had some player come out and say they actually WANT to play for us.

I'm just a bit disheartened though that he hasnt said he's actually a Liverpool fan when he was a kid. Thats the mark of a player.

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=35313.msg927578#msg927578 date=1250662019]
[quote author=Nik0 link=topic=35313.msg927561#msg927561 date=1250654413]
boys its supposed to be in greek sorry bout that
[/quote]

It's all smiley to me.
[/quote]

Excellent. ;D

[quote author=doctor_mac link=topic=35313.msg927586#msg927586 date=1250664918]
Why has the lord chosen to punish us?
[/quote]

I sincerely hope the rewards for all this are good in the next life.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=35313.msg927599#msg927599 date=1250668636]
AEK have denied any contact has been made.
[/quote]

Haha, reading tha post after reading his statement is brilliant.

[quote author=The Slugmonster link=topic=35313.msg927562#msg927562 date=1250656026]
Didnt the greeks invent gayness? Shoud we really be signing this guy!!
[/quote]

pretty sure i agree with you!

Apparently Purslow won't sanction it because of the personal terms. Can't say I'm annoyed Kelly or Ayala should be trusted.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=35313.msg927528#msg927528 date=1250642343]
[quote author=DHSC link=topic=35313.msg927526#msg927526 date=1250642114]
What does a 'a bit of a banana' mean?

Crazy?
[/quote]

He's Traore-esque on the ground.
[/quote]

We're gonna win the CL this year lads.

[quote author=Skullflower link=topic=35313.msg928575#msg928575 date=1250719327]
does that settle it, then? they didn't even give him the money we got for xabi?
[/quote]

good question, we don't know until the window closes in a few weeks time

or this...

"Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez after his side's thumping win over Stoke: "We have plenty of room for improvement. Some players are still short of full fitness. "We are working hard to see if we can announce good new signings. We have enough money for now.

Liverpool today agreed a deal with AEK Athens for centre-back Sotirios Kyrgiakos, subject to a medical.
The 30-year-old Greek international will arrive at Melwood for a medical examination before the weekend.

Rafa Benitez told Liverpoolfc.tv: "We have nearly done the deal subject to a medical. He is a player with experience who can hopefully help us in defence.

"He has experience in British football and Rangers. After that with Frankfurt and the national team. He's a good player in the air, strong and aggressive. We were looking for a player with experience.

"He will have the medical this week, it has to be before the weekend."

On how the signing would impact on young centre-backs such as Martin Kelly and Daniel Ayala, Benitez added: "The young players know they need experience and so to learn alongside people with this experience is better."

Nice to get bit of cover at the back, even though Ayala looked impressive tonight

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=35313.msg928610#msg928610 date=1250720365]
'It has to be before the weekend' is that a europe deadline or summat?
[/quote]

Maybe he doesnt want Ayala playing 2 games in a row?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom