• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Real madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, the list has been published:

Real Madrid have contacted several ­Premier League clubs with a list of nine players they are keen to offload as they desperately seek to recover some of the £150m they spent on Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka. Arjen Robben and Ruud van Nistelrooy are among those for sale.

A fax has been sent from the Bernabéu that includes the names of the club's Dutch players, as well as the former Manchester United full-back Gabriel Heinze. Robben and Van Nistelrooy are joined by their compatriots Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, Wesley Sneijder, Rafael van der Vaart and Royston Drenthe. The defensive midfielder Mahamadou Diarra and the striker Javier Saviola have also been made available.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jun/16/real-madrid-player-clearout

So basically it's a massive Dutch exodus + Diarra, Heinze and Saviola. Higuain and Gago are staying (at least until Perez manages to sign Ribery or Alonso). I would rather keep one of the Dutch strikers, other than that all Perez's moves so far look quite sensible.

I would've kept Robben and Huntelaar.

---------------Raul/Huntelaar----------------
Robben----------Kaka---------------Ronaldo
------------Gago---------Diarra--------------

They don't need Villa desperately.. The money is much better off spent on a center back or two. Carvalho is available so he'd be a great purchase for them.

perez knows what he's doing. if he pulls off ribery then i can see silva coming this way instead.

they look a striker short to me though, maybe ibrahimovic will also end up there, i think he'd really complement an attacking 3 of ribery, kaka and ronaldo playing behind him.

Robben, VDV, or snchehschneider...

drenthe for a laff...

Gago is shite.

Although i fucking hate Robben he is on his day an awesome player and if we could sign him would be a great acquisition...

scheneneneider is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom