• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Real madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I remember reading a Perez article last month where he said they made $15M in merchandise and friendlies in a week in Asia, the summer Beckham joined.

You must be joking? If Valencia and Silva are valued at £20m, then Robben is worth at least £25m, possibly more.

[quote author=MaschedUp link=topic=34143.msg887503#msg887503 date=1244914301]
You must be joking? If Valencia and Silva are valued at £20m, then Robben is worth at least £25m, possibly more.
[/quote]

I'm not joking at all.

Robben is a fantastic talent and there aren't many wingers/wm players like him around.
If he only learnt to control his temper and to play more for his team he'd be perfect Oh and he should be kess injured, of course...

Is this like a fantasy if they had to sell type thing....because Perez is worth a few billion. Any sales would be the deadwood that Real are carrying and not to boost money for player sales. Theres been talk of getting rid of the dutch contingent for some time now....but i wouldnt take Robben (coz he's a cunt) and I guess Van der Vaart and Sneijders attitudes could be called into question.

[quote author=keniget link=topic=34143.msg887501#msg887501 date=1244913416]
I view Robben more in the 12-15M bracket these days.
[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=34143.msg887497#msg887497 date=1244912676]
Yeah, I remember reading a Perez article last month where he said they made $15M in merchandise and friendlies in a week in Asia, the summer Beckham joined.
[/quote]

That wasn't merchandise, that was the fee charged to play the game

[quote author=ankreds link=topic=34143.msg887478#msg887478 date=1244910104]
Isn't it about time we had a proper cunt in our team? Robben would fit the bill perfectly.
[/quote]

Surely Lavezzi should figure in there somewhere, does flying headbutts on billboards, drinks too much and shags prossies. Legend material surely.

Seems like they and Barca will duke it out for David Villa's signature. Barca seem to be making him their top target.

[quote author=drizzt link=topic=34143.msg887651#msg887651 date=1244956212]
[quote author=ankreds link=topic=34143.msg887478#msg887478 date=1244910104]
Isn't it about time we had a proper cunt in our team? Robben would fit the bill perfectly.
[/quote]

Surely Lavezzi should figure in there somewhere, does flying headbutts on billboards, drinks too much and shags prossies. Legend material surely.
[/quote]

Im sure theres a lot of cunts in our team but we're completely oblivious to the fact. Like just thinking about it I guess people would hate, Mascher, Stevie, Torres, chelsea fans probably hate Pepe and half of europe probably dislike Rafa. I guage it on other big teams....the scum as an example...i hate everyone of them, there all cunts.

Iker Casillas (vice-captain). Will probably finish his career in Real.

Míchel Salgado. Too old

Pepe. No thanks.

Sergio Ramos. No chance.

Lassana Diarra. He settled in quite well, Real must hope they finally found their new Makelele.

Raúl (captain). See Casillas.

Fernando Gago. He would be a perfect replacement for Xabi, not Masher. If I were Rafa I would seriously consider a bid of Gago + ~10 million for Xabi.

Javier Saviola. I have doubts about him settling in the Premiership, but if he comes cheap, why not?

Wesley Sneijder. That would be great. Come to think of it, we don't have too many players who are good at shooting from distance, other than Gerrard, obviously. Sneijder reminds me of Nedved in that has one of the best long-distance shots in the game and a fair amount of creativity without any flashiness. And he is amazing at set pieces, another area where we could use improvement.

Arjen Robben. I don't want him here.

Marcelo. Good player, but he will most likely stay at Madrid. There aren't too many world-class left backs in the game today, are there?

Jordi Codina. Who?

Guti (vice-captain). See Raul.

Royston Drenthe. See Babel.

Gabriel Heinze. Can Man U buy him back? Please?

Dani Parejo. Who?

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar. He settled in well, now I would think they will need to make a choice between him and RvN. In any case, I think he is not the kind of partner Torres needs.

Gonzalo Higuain. That's an intriguing possibility. He is young player who made a step up to world class level last season. Real would be foolish to let him go, but they still might, since Florentino's marketing strategy requires big names rather than just simply big players. On last season's form, Higuain is actually better than Kaka. If they offer him as part of any deal, we should snap their hand right off.

Christoph Metzelder. He will probably stay, especially now that Cannavaro is gone.

Miguel Torres. Perez wants to keep as many Spanish players in the team as possible. So he'll probably stay.

Rafael van der Vaart. He needs to be a big fish in a small pond. Thrown in a big pond with other big fishes, he cannot swim at all.

Javi García. See Torres.

Mahamadou Diarra. I don't know, could be offloaded.

Ezequiel Garay. Madrid's CB of the future.

Kaká. Stagnated in his last 2 seasons in Milan, hopefully new surroundings and a new coach will reignite his career.

Ruud van Nistelrooy. Let's see if his off-the-field problems with C.Ronaldo in ManU will make him more likely to be shipped out with the rest of the Dutch. They should really keep him, he is a perfect centre-forward for a team like Real.

Ruben de la Red. Promising player, too bad he has heart problems.

[quote author=Fallon link=topic=34143.msg888187#msg888187 date=1245015570]
Seems like they and Barca will duke it out for David Villa's signature. Barca seem to be making him their top target.
[/quote]

Didn't Graeme Hunter (nosferatu) say he would be unveiled by Madrid last Monday?

The guy is a joke.

[quote author=rurikbird link=topic=34143.msg888582#msg888582 date=1245076018]

Fernando Gago. He would be a perfect replacement for Xabi, not Masher. If I were Rafa I would seriously consider a bid of Gago + ~10 million for Xabi.

Gonzalo Higuain. That's an intriguing possibility. He is young player who made a step up to world class level last season. Real would be foolish to let him go, but they still might, since Florentino's marketing strategy requires big names rather than just simply big players. On last season's form, Higuain is actually better than Kaka. If they offer him as part of any deal, we should snap their hand right off.

[/quote]

Wow I did not know that these players were that good.

[quote author=keniget link=topic=34143.msg888734#msg888734 date=1245091488]
Higuain has progressed rapidly and I'd definitely take him.

Gago can fuck off.
[/quote]

Radio Gago.

[quote author=Paddy link=topic=34143.msg888746#msg888746 date=1245092698]
[quote author=keniget link=topic=34143.msg888734#msg888734 date=1245091488]
Higuain has progressed rapidly and I'd definitely take him.

Gago can fuck off.
[/quote]

Radio Gago.
[/quote]

Paddy.

[quote author=peekay link=topic=34143.msg888731#msg888731 date=1245091063]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Gago is light years behind the quality of Masch & Alonso.

I read in the paper this morning that Zidane (who holds some role at Madrid) is in talks with Ribery about a move to Madrid. Including a quote from Zizou himself.

This been reported anywhere else?

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=34143.msg888981#msg888981 date=1245113157]
I read in the paper this morning that Zidane (who holds some role at Madrid) is in talks with Ribery about a move to Madrid. Including a quote from Zizou himself.

[/quote]

Didn't Madrid claim that they would sign him next year and to just wait one more year?

Real Madrid targets Ribery as next signing

REAL Madrid sporting director Zinedine Zidane has confirmed the club is in discussions with Bayern Munich's Franck Ribery.

"I am in talks with Franck," said Zidane who played alongside Ribery for France in the 2006 World Cup. "He is a fantastic player who has his place at Real. And playing in this team is a career opportunity, which, to me, you do not refuse."

Madrid is set to secure Cristiano Ronaldo for $163 million and has also signed Brazilian Kaka for $114 million. Chelsea and Manchester United are both reportedly wanting Ribery and Madrid will be forced to pay another huge sum if it is to secure his signature.

Meanwhile, Carlos Queiroz, the Portugal coach and former assistant to Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United, has voiced his concerns over Ronaldo's transfer, claiming that United is the "right club" for the 24-year-old.

Ronaldo is due to complete his world record move to Real before the end of this month after Ferguson's decision last week to sell the world footballer of the year.

[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=34143.msg888985#msg888985 date=1245113690]
Jesus.

Kaka, Ribery, Ronaldo. That's fantasy football stuff.
[/quote]

It's just Figo, Zidane and Ronaldo (the real one) all over again.

[/quote]

Yeh, by me earlier in this thread. There is/was a report on Sky Sports website with quotes from Zidane.

[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=34143.msg888985#msg888985 date=1245113690]
Jesus.

Kaka, Ribery, Ronaldo, Villa. That's fantasy football stuff.
[/quote]

[quote author=LarryHagman link=topic=34143.msg888990#msg888990 date=1245117483]

[/quote]

Yeh, by me earlier in this thread. There is/was a report on Sky Sports website with quotes from Zidane.

[/quote]

Ok cool.

[quote author=LarryHagman link=topic=34143.msg888980#msg888980 date=1245113062]
[quote author=peekay link=topic=34143.msg888731#msg888731 date=1245091063]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Gago is light years behind the quality of Masch & Alonso.

[/quote]

Gago was bought for 20 million euros from Boca. He has been a starter and one of the key players for Real in the last two seasons (just as a reminder, Real has won their league last season, something Masher and Alonso don't have on their resume yet). He is currently a first-team player for Argentina, alongside Mascherano and ahead of the likes of Cambiasso. And he is 2 years younger than Masherano and 4 years younger than Xabi.

On previous season's form, I would definitely take Gago over Xabi. On this season's form, I'd prefer Xabi. But the "light years" talk is just silly. Just because we wanked them 4:0 at Anfield doesn't mean we should talk in condescending tone about quality of their players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom