• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Random Shite

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK YOU GENE!

Bear-GIFS-bear-and-cub.gif

I am an Asian. My parents are not avid sports fans. They revere Borg. They have no clue who Zlatan is. Most people in my community would put Borg over Zlatan.

Borg was bigger than the game of tennis at his peak. Nothing against Zlatan, I like him. But Zlatan couldnt hold a candle to him in terms of impact on the game and personality.

This.

It's not very long either is it? I downloaded it a while back and skipped to the bits about Istanbul and the Gattuso, thought that was good / funny.
Nope, finished the entire thing on a flight from Dallas to Tampa and had time for a Sudoku puzzle.

1. Björn Borg, tennis
2. Zlatan Ibrahimovic, football
3. Jan-Ove Waldner, table tennis
4. Annika Sörenstam, golf
5. Ingemar Stenmark, alpine skiing
6. Carolina Klüft, heptathlete
7. Ingemar Johansson, boxing
8. Gunde Svan, cross-country skiing
9. Peter Forsberg, ice hockey
10. Gert Fredriksson, rowing
Also on the list ...
35. Tomas Brolin, football[/quote]

How the fuck is Henrik Stenson not on that list?? Annika Sorenstam indeed!

1. Björn Borg, tennis
2. Zlatan Ibrahimovic, football
3. Jan-Ove Waldner, table tennis
4. Annika Sörenstam, golf
5. Ingemar Stenmark, alpine skiing
6. Carolina Klüft, heptathlete
7. Ingemar Johansson, boxing
8. Gunde Svan, cross-country skiing
9. Peter Forsberg, ice hockey
10. Gert Fredriksson, rowing
Also on the list ...
35. Tomas Brolin, football

How the fuck is Henrik Stenson not on that list?? Annika Sorenstam indeed![/quote]

What I love about that list is it's sporting diversity. However Annika was a real icon, for women's golf in general, and totally dominated the ladies' game. She was also a real trail-blazer for the sport, going to countries where ladies' golf was in it's infancy (often without support from her famous peers) to promote the game. She should be #2 on that list !

I think Modo being so prominent these days is more symptomatic of the lack of activity on here than anything else.

Football is shit, older posters are posting less or not at all and newer posters... well, turns out it wasn't Brendan keeping them away after all.

I just googled 'liverpool fc forum' unless I missed it I got to page 7 without any mention of this place

might be a good place to start if new members are needed

Fuck sake. Every time I read another thread theres Modo in it acting like a fucking bellend.

He really is the worst thing to happen to this site.

There comes a time when people just have to get booted from a site.

It's never usually one specific thing, it's always a continuation of repeated infuriation, and you just know the site's had enough of their constant bollocks. Once a thread gets derailed just by him being there, then that's the time. Happened to Spider-Neil, Brendan, myself, Glock... This cunt's had his time as far as I'm concerned. He's ruining my experience of coming on here, and I doubt I speak for myself there.

When good posters - posters who are above the floating debris of this site - can't reason with him as is the case right now, then time to fuck him off.

This right here is the whole fucking purpose of having moderators. Moderate the quality of the site. Fuck that petty bullshit 1-day ban bollocks we've had recently into touch, and do something worthwhile.

There comes a time when people just have to get booted from a site.

It's never usually one specific thing, it's always a continuation of repeated infuriation, and you just know the site's had enough of their constant bollocks. Once a thread gets derailed just by him being there, then that's the time. Happened to Spider-Neil, Brendan, myself, Glock... This cunt's had his time as far as I'm concerned. He's ruining my experience of coming on here, and I doubt I speak for myself there.

When good posters - posters who are above the floating debris of this site - can't reason with him as is the case right now, then time to fuck him off.

This right here is the whole fucking purpose of having moderators. Moderate the quality of the site. Fuck that petty bullshit 1-day ban bollocks we've had recently into touch, and do something worthwhile.

Yes but what if the moderators are the same too ? hint redninja hint

i reckon the truth is nobody likes to be a mod, and so the crazy and stupid enough ones are tasked to do it instead. Like redninja who clearly takes pride in his role seriously.

The "Ignore" button's all very well, but it makes a dog's breakfast of threads which he (or anyone else you have on "Ignore") might be heavily involved in.

The "Ignore" button's all very well, but it makes a dog's breakfast of threads which he (or anyone else you have on "Ignore") might be heavily involved in.

Trust me JJ I put that duplicitous snide Modo on ignore after he yet again spilled and discussed private messages on open forum. Of course he only quoted my ones to make it look like he was right - sound familiar?

I couldn't be arsed to give the snidey cunt any more of my time. It's been a breath of fresh air. When I see you guys debating him time and time again but I can't see what's hes said or done, it makes me laugh out loud.

He's a fucking troll. Get rid, don't get rid. I couldn't care. Why? Cos the ignore function works. Give it a go, and I believe you will see the light.

Oh ffs, dont ban anyone, you stupid fucks rise to the bait every time, dont get drawn into things if your gona get arsey about them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom