• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Random Shite

Status
Not open for further replies.
All about the brand, bro. Footballers are in the entertainment industry. Agree that it can seem fucked up for people who have been around for a while. But behaving properly in the public sphere is part of the job description for a modern footballer. If Huth wants to swap jobs with me so he can be liberated from this tyranny I am all ears.

All about the brand, bro. Footballers are in the entertainment industry. Agree that it can seem fucked up for people who have been around for a while.

Yeah, I'm just pointing out that it's not the footballers who are the real idiots here.

I'm pretty sure someday soon a footballer will sue the world for impinging on his rights to do whatever he wants in his own time without the possibility of being fined and banned from kicking a ball round a field by the FA or hounded to death by the Society for the Liberation of and Prevention of Cruelty to Dwarf Transgender Black Lesbian Muslim Disabled Chinese Lawyers that were abused by Basil Brush, Sooty & Sweep and Dougal from the Magic Roundabout in the mid 70's

Dougal, with his speed laced sugar cubes, and Dylan, the pot smoking bunny, were clearly glamorising the use of narcotics to the under 5s and so should be banned. As should captain pugwash for similar reasons

XEvA9nS.jpg

I think it's nice that Everton are have lesbian support so I'll forgive the t-shirt

There are real photos of him wearing an Everton shirt. The Kopites are gobshites one is funnier though.

I just don't like reality TV shite. I have no idea who most of the people who I see on Facebook threads or front pages of newspapers are.

I like life that way, much less shite clogging up my brain.

I really can't understand why people like it .. all fame seeking cunts if ask me ! Like a modern version of Coronation Street in the wild.

Daniel Agger and his family have been left heartbroken after their dog Charlie never returned home from a trip to the grooming salon.

Agger's wife Sofia claims that the unnamed salon put him in 'some drier box', but does not know exactly why the incident occurred.

Whether the dog died because the machine was faulty, or because the staff at the salon simply forgot about him is unknown, but one thing that is for sure, is that the Agger family have been left broken-hearted.

Sofia posted a picture of Charlie to Instagram, along with a comment which read 'he went to the groomer and never came home again'.

"They put him in some dryer box and we still don’t know if they forgot him or the machine had a fault. We are in such shock and still can grasp that our dog had pain like that and then died," she explained

"Dearly hope anyone who has a machine like that stop using them. Know it’s a long shot but as I said we’re heartbroken. We will miss you Charlie."

Daniel and Sofia married back in 2010, wearing matching white outfits and are now parents together with two sons.

The central defender joined Liverpool in 2006 and became a popular man amongst the Anfield faithful, predominantly for his love and passion for the club.

He made 232 appearances during his eight-year spell with Liverpool, scoring fourteen goals in total - some of which were very special.

The 30-year-old returned home to Denmark to play for Brondby this summer, the club who he left to play for Liverpool, after his first team chances had became limited under Brendan Rodgers.

That's horrible. Reminds me of the woman who tried to dry her dog in the microwave. How the hell can a salon make a mistake like that ?!

This should be in Random Shite though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom