• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Random Shite

Status
Not open for further replies.
spendlove_chris-e1419290774983.png

[article=http://kfor.com/2014/12/22/oklahoma-soccer-coach-charged-with-murder/]LIVERPOOL, England – Oklahoma City Energy FC’s assistant coach has been charged with murder.

According to DailyMail, 30-year-old Christopher Spendlove, who is from Liverpool, has been charged with the murder of an off-duty police constable in England.

Daily Mail reports 36-year-old police constable Neil Doyle was attacked in Liverpool during a night out with colleagues.

Spendlove and 28-year-old Andrew Taylor were both charged with Doyle’s murder.

The Oklahoma City Energy FC’s General Manager, Jason Hawkins, released the following statement:

We are stunned by the news today of murder charges being filed against OKC Energy FC assistant coach Chris Spendlove in England stemming from an altercation involving several individuals on Friday, December 19. The incident resulted in the death of an off-duty law enforcement officer. Details of the incident will be forthcoming as the matter winds its way through England’s legal system including the extent in which Chris was involved. Given the seriousness of the charges, we have made the decision to dismiss Chris from the organization. That said, we are deeply saddened by the news of the incident and our hearts go out to the family of the police officer who lost his life. We are also disheartened for Chris. As an assistant coach, he was always professional and conducted himself in a proper and respectful manner. Our thoughts are also with him and his family during this difficult time.[/article]

Don't hate anybody - even if I did, he wouldn't be worth the trouble. And I'm quite content to let other posters decide who's "below the belt" here.

Don't hate anybody - even if I did, he wouldn't be worth the trouble. And I'm quite content to let other posters decide who's "below the belt" here.

I think your both acting childishly. I don't post much on here but this is supposed to be a football forum and throwing insults at each other regarding race seems out of place. I can guarantee that if you were sat next to each other this conversation wouldn't of happened, especially not with such hate and insult..... Anyway not really my place. Have a good Christmas.

I think your both acting childishly. I don't post much on here but this is supposed to be a football forum and throwing insults at each other regarding race seems out of place. I can guarantee that if you were sat next to each other this conversation wouldn't of happened, especially not with such hate and insult..... Anyway not really my place. Have a good Christmas.

I'm genuinely baffled about where you see hate and insult in my posts, racial or otherwise. I called Modo out on a daft post, he responded with a string of insults the like of which I've rarely seen on here, and I still refrained from replying in kind. How you can equate the two is beyond me.

Must be fattening them up for next christmas

There is a child public hospital in Uruguay, called Pereira Rossell.
Luis Suárez has just sent 500 Christmas baskets to these kids that will have to spend the Hollidays in there for health issues.
It's not the first time he has done something like this, and he is not the only one (although I hope more follow this kind of examples), but I felt like sharing it with you, because somehow he is considered as a bad human being for the mistakes he has done in his carreer.
The baskets contains typical food and drinks that are used in this Hollidays.

I'm genuinely baffled about where you see hate and insult in my posts, racial or otherwise. I called Modo out on a daft post, he responded with a string of insults the like of which I've rarely seen on here, and I still refrained from replying in kind. How you can equate the two is beyond me.

Ok no worries. Just seems to me Modo loves to wind everyone up and people take the bait. Saying someone is beneath contempt seemed pretty harsh on first reading. Like I said before not really my place.

After watching the Zlatan documentary I've completely changed my views about him as a person.
He's not a fuckwit at all but a very humble lad imho.

The posturing with showing how much confidence he has is just a small part of who he is. And he's also very underrated in England. Shame really but I guess thats because he hasnt played in the Premier League.

Ok no worries. Just seems to me Modo loves to wind everyone up and people take the bait. Saying someone is beneath contempt seemed pretty harsh on first reading. Like I said before not really my place.

Understood. I don't agree that my response was at all harsh in reply to such a collection of insults, at least one of which was indeed racially based, but on reflection I should have said that his post, rather than he, was beneath contempt.

After watching the Zlatan documentary I've completely changed my views about him as a person.
He's not a fuckwit at all but a very humble lad imho.

The posturing with showing how much confidence he has is just a small part of who he is. And he's also very underrated in England. Shame really but I guess thats because he hasnt played in the Premier League.

checks hanserns pockets for crack pipes

that goal against England got me to like him a lot more, very few would or could do that

Modo's just on some kind of festive thread rumble, we can all see that.

This is truly an awful idea for a thread. It's even made JJ get angry.

It's a good idea for a thread. It only goes wrong when someone looks at it and
thinks, 'Ah....Random Shite Thread...' I need to be at my most Pascal in here, of all places, and I'll expect everyone else to match my levels, oh yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom