• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Random Shite

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, sorry mate...it was Carlisle who was apparently attempting suicide. He's battled with depression for a very long time. Really hope he pulls through this and his illness.

No, sorry mate...it was Carlisle who was apparently attempting suicide. He's battled with depression for a very long time. Really hope he pulls through this and his illness.

Yeah I know. A living death for so many. I hope he lives to fight on and beat it.

Thank goodness the news was posted on the Random Shite thread. A classy touch that puts the rest of us to shame, yes it does.

I really can't say I could care that much. My dislike of him is well known, I'm not going to be hypocritical, and to be honest, on this notoriously ramshackle thread, I wasn't even sure if it was some kind of spoof. I hope he survives, obviously, but frankly I find all of it on here as pretty naff. Start something nice on the chat forum.

So don't read the thread if it fails to meet your standards. That way we would have all been spared your joke about a husband and father with a history of mental illness who attempts suicide three days before Christmas.

Oh go to bed. He's a cynical chancer who has made a fortune from exploiting every fake moral image that carries with it commercial power and influence, and has happily wrecked, or tried to wreck, countless other careers as he has done so. Is this about you? Then rant on. Is this about him? Then go to the chat forum, light a candle and cut the claptrap.

No Macca we don't need tears and I'm content to leave it to others to make their own minds up about your original joke and the rather bizarre rants that followed.

Macca said it wasn't enough for you to hope Clarke Carlisle survived 'we need tears'. Then he deleted it.

Have to admire his honesty though, fair play if you don't agree.. No need to jump on your high horse.

Rock on, Macca

I dont like Clarke Carlisle at all, but there is a family with a wife and kids involved. For that reason I obviously hope he survives.

Can we not have a proper, separate, thread in which we can all agree about this and not the mess that this one now is? Someone will post a dancing dog gif in a minute, or a bizarre own goal, or some unusual opta stats.

I like Macca, I really do. Most of his contributions are either gently amusing or for those of us of a certain vintage, they serve as a timely reminder of better days for our club.

However I thought the joke was offensive and unnecessary. And what followed was a rather bizarre little rant interspersed with edited and deleted posts. Macca asked if this was about me. To a degree yes it was. It was also about the many other members of the site who have their own experiences of mental illness. I make no apologies for that especially not to you C/O even if you do think I'm on my high horse.

But in the spirit of the season let's move on with an own goal post or what have you. A dancing dog gif would clearly be in the wrong thread.

What about if someone posts a photo of Peter Beardsley's cock? Would that lighten the mood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom