• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

RAFA, RAFAEL, RAFA, RAFAEL, RAFA, RAFAEL.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's try and win a league championship first, and then we can bring him back.

You will be waiting a seriously long time for that.. We ain't winning any league titles any time soon..

We need to get back on the European Map first.. Then maybe we can start talking about challenging for titles..

Either you don't get it or refuse to get it.
I'm not celebrating Chelsea winning it. I'm celebrating the manager who's apparently shit, and is lucky to have won anything during his career.

Rafa will always wreck my head , mainly because so many bellends seem to support him above Liverpool FC . He should form his own club so all these numpties can fuck off and support that one .

3rd most successful manager in the premiership..

So he has something..

Oh 2nd most successful, Slur Alex has left.

That makes him and AVB the only managers to have won European Trophies..

Btw I don't support him above LFC.. I respect what he did here, although he did do my head in at times.. But he brought some of the best nights and memories to this football club in recent times

The he is a shite manager bandwagon wears very thin to me.. That is something he certainly is not.. If he had the money behind him at this club, and was told to concentrate on what he does best (coaching a team).. I think things would of certainly been different.

Watched it in a pub full of Chelsea fans moaning and bitching about Rafa and what a cunt he was. They win, they celebrate, it dies down.

I say loudly, it's a shame that Benitez cunt is a shit manager and they turn on me. I got called a Scouse cunt for fucks sake.

I hate Rafa. Not for what he did there, for going there, doing a good job and still not making those cunts grateful. Take the Everton job Rafa, then my hated can be complete.

I have two good mates over here that I have known for years that are Chelsea fans. Amsterdam is half an hour away on the train . Neither of them bothered to even try for a ticket. Add them to the above.

Here la
So far I have;
modo
localny
Gerry
Red Astaire
acejmk
Jexy
Jack D Rips
RedNinja

All Chelsea fans. Some I expected, some less so. Opinions on this site, from this point forward, now invalid (in Modo's case, no change there).

Couple of links for yous lads:

www.chelseafc.com
www.showerofcunts.com

Here Larry - there's an error there. My name should be top of the list (guvner)

Again I love this site. It's the only place in the world where I get derided for appreciating a winner like Raf and deriding a loser like Martinez. Bizarro World (guvner)

Lol gotta love the blowhards who deride our best manager in 20 years with constant carping and then claim they are better fans tonight. Show some loyalty would ya for a change

Loyalty to a former manager? Why?

This is what it must be like to attend a Scientology meet.

Fuck Benitez. History won't remember him winning it, it'll remember Chelsea winning it. Anyone made up them cunts have won anything need to get a fucking grip yer bellends.

Actually HE will be remembered for winning it, because HE is only the SECOND Manager EVER to win 3 European Trophies with 3 different Clubs.

He is also the Manager who's team has the highest goalscoring record in one CLICK match 8-0, if only his teams wern't so defensive.

Stick me otherwise fucking list, I'm made up for him!

Let's get a few things right here I FUCKING HATE CHELSEA as they are everything that is wrong with football today also my brother in law is a Chelsea fan and before their millions he never said fuck but as soon as the Russian came he has give me nothing but shit.
As for Rafa I'm pleased for him as they fucking hate him but he has made a lot of them eat humble pie including my brother in law. Is all that OK with some people on here again sixcrazymiutes is a fantastic name that came from a time when Rafa was our manager I repeat was our manger that ship sailed long ago.

Loyalty to a former manager? Why?

This is what it must be like to attend a Scientology meet.

I don't think it's so much loyalty to Benitez as bitterness towards the LFC fans who wanted him out and eventually got their way. I wouldn't want to disclose my feelings about Chelsea's victory, though, because there's a risk that that might entail Larry Hagman disregarding my opinions from now on.

I saw Larry after the match. He had a broad grin and was carrying a raftollah portrait!

He's like a secretly gay preacher going around calling everyone else deviants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom