• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

RAFA, RAFAEL, RAFA, RAFAEL, RAFA, RAFAEL.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you don't get it.

Gerry, do me a favour mate, I couldn't give a fuck about what he wins elsewhere, yeah I'm glad he's shut up their dickhead fans, but the flip-side is they have something to celebrate too in the process, it's not about them catching up. They're a set of fans that are the most loathsome and least understanding of the game, and least deserving of it's fortunes, so excuse me if I don't join the party.

Anyone other club and I'd be more happy, but some of the gloating and celebrating is overboard, he's won it for THEM, I'm made up for his own personal oneupmanship on what he's had to endure, but that's about it, I'd contrast that significantly to some of the fist pumping going on on here tonight.

Gerry, do me a favour mate, I couldn't give a fuck about what he wins elsewhere, yeah I'm glad he's shut up their dickhead fans, but the flip-side is they have something to celebrate too in the process, it's not about them catching up. They're a set of fans that are the most loathsome and least understanding of the game, and least deserving of it's fortunes, so excuse me if I don't join the party.

Anyone other club and I'd be more happy, but some of the gloating and celebrating is overboard, he's won it for THEM, I'm made up for his own personal oneupmanship on what he's had to endure, but that's about it, I'd contrast that significantly to some of the fist pumping going on on here tonight.

Fist pumping may be over the top. But we haven't had a huge amount to celebrate since Rafa left, so I think you can forgive people for getting a little over excited about the little things.

I'm not celebrating really, but I am happy for him, and I'm not going to go around the forum pointing out his faults(which everyone already knows) all night either.

Not made up for them, made up for Rafa..

He deserved it after stick he has got all season off the plastic fans..

Rafa Rafael Rafa Rafael Rafa Rafael Benitez..

You know what, out on limb here, but I'd have him back in a heartbeat..

Why.. ? European nights.. Guaranteed Top European nights with Rafa..

Rafa Rafael Rafa Rafael Rafa Rafael Benitez..

You know what, out on limb here, but I'd have him back in a heartbeat..

Why.. ? European nights.. Guaranteed Top European nights with Rafa..

Let's try and win a league championship first, and then we can bring him back.

Brendan will restore the club to the CL! And if he doesn't ill have a large plate of Rafa please!

I'd rather watch a marathon of Geordie Shore than those massive cunts celebrate and lift a throphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom