• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Newcastle (H) - 1st Jan 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool: Alisson, Gomez, Endo, Van Dijk, Konate, Diaz, Szoboszlai, Nunez, Salah, Jones, Alexander-Arnold.
Subs: Kelleher, Mac Allister, Gakpo, Elliott, Jota, Gravenberch, McConnell, Quansah, Bradley.

No Trippier or Wilson in the Mags squad.

Their side has been running on empty for months now, should be able to overrun these.

Newcastle: Dubravka, Livramento, Schar, Botman, Burn, Miley, Guimaraes, Longstaff, Joelinton, Gordon, Isak.

Dan Burn must be shitting himself!!

Liverpool: Alisson, Gomez, Endo, Van Dijk, Konate, Diaz, Szoboszlai, Nunez, Salah, Jones, Alexander-Arnold.
Subs: Kelleher, Mac Allister, Gakpo, Elliott, Jota, Gravenberch, McConnell, Quansah, Bradley.

Disappointed to see Diaz starting. Hope he can make one successful forward pass.

They’ll pack the midfield, but it’s not their style so will be interesting to see how that works for them.

Awful weather - wet & windy. Could be a messy one. Early goal please, into heavy metal football.

Burn at lb for the Barcodes….Mo should be running him ragged.

I hope so, but doubt it. Salah has not run anyone ragged in a long time and Burn is a really good player. He is strong and the length of his legs makes him hard to beat one on one.

Are the ex-LFC Saudi lads over to catch up with old mates and also sign for Newcastle on loan?

If they know what's good for them the will sign up asap and avoid a visit to the embassy.

We have been in that situation a few times where we should win easily only to struggle..
Take nothing for granted

That’s true, still a job to do and we need to turn up. Do that it’ll be near impossible for Newcastle to outplay us to picking up the 3 points, only way they do is if we’re still on a NY’s hangover.

Ah balls.

In Donegal, thought I'd be at least listen to this on the phone via talksport.

But no.

I'm getting all game info here.

Huzzah!

Nice interplay between Nunez and Salah. Nunez just can't get the finish though. On target and onside though, so progression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom