• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Match - Milan (A) - CL - Tuesday

Brizzle

Deposed match thread starter
Time to see if we a) bounce back and b) address fatigue in players ahead of next weekend.

Slot hasn’t yet rotated any player other than Quansah/ Konate. I think we need to leave a couple in Merseyside who have flown a shit load recently - Macca & Diaz. At worst bench them.

Alisson

Trent
Quansah
Virgil
Tsimikas

Jones
Endo
Gravy

Salah
Nunez
Gakpo

Chiesa to get on the bench.

Feels unlikely but if we go unchanged we’ll end up fucked for Bournemouth.

Milan are arguably worse than Forest.

If Chiesa only has 45 minutes in him, I’d start him and then take him off. Otherwise, I think that’s the side that should start. Bradders to start next weekend with Konate back in the side.

I think we might be in for a tough period here watching Slot learn on the job. At his last place he probably only have 3/4 players away on internationals.

On top of this though the players also need to take responsibility as we had the chances we needed to win yesterday.

Call me fickle, but I'm for any line up without Salah in it. The old timer can't play twice a week, despite his lovely crafted abs.

We have gone back to Rogers era of piss take in CL of we go with. Slot needs to start strong in CL, currently to he is pretty much an unknown on European creds.
We’re gonna smash em to bits :happy:

The Trey is gonna have a game that’ll make us all explode in our pants.

Slot's tactics in a nutshell...

329c978e-4f18-4a84-ae89-c4c180d8394b_text.gif

Would change max 3 players to keep some familiarity

Ali
Trent Konate Virg Robbo
Grav Jones
Chiesa Szobo Diaz
Nuñez

Was huge test even if we lose a game
Absolutely, but now he's got more pressure. First game in Europe could go either way. After a rubbish performance against an vastly inferior side? It doubles it

Back
Top Bottom