• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match: Man Utd vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
O, do not wish one more midfielder!
Rather proclaim it, Westmoreland, through my host,
That Keita which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made
And crowns for convoy put into his purse:
We would not die in that man’s company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.

Keita is trying to force a move, IMO. He was fit and sharp a few days ago, then the agent comes out and says he's not happy, he withdraws from the United game and Klopp is clearly pissed.

If I wasn't so invested I wouldn't have any sympathy for Klopp. He was parroting the we have the 9 midfielders like to the press in the summer and looking incredulous whenever it was suggested it was an area of weakness. Now take a look at the state of the bench.

He has to take some responsibility for signing and putting so much faith in injury prone players, frankly.

Keita is trying to force a move, IMO. He was fit and sharp a few days ago, then the agent comes out and says he's not happy, he withdraws from the United game and Klopp is clearly pissed.

If I wasn't so invested I wouldn't have any sympathy for Klopp. He was parroting the we have the 9 midfielders like to the press in the summer and looking incredulous whenever it was suggested it was an area of weakness. Now take a look at the state of the bench.

He has to take some responsibility for signing and putting so much faith in injury prone players, frankly.

If Keita is Coutinho'ing ... Nah I can't wish things on people like days gone by.
Fuck him, sell him to Bournemouth.

I'd be pretty chuffed if some mugs offered me £350k a week as i was heading to the twilight of my career.
since that is SEVENTY-EIGHT MILLION QUID over 4 years I think he was quite restrained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom