• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Opposition Tidbits

Sandcastle considering requesting a loan of Kalvin Philips from City.

They are very short in midfield currently and Philips really needs games but surely City won’t help out a rival.

Last month TNT Sport suggested City would accept an initial loan as long as there was a buy commitment next summer of roughly £40m. They know it’ll be hard to cover his contracted £150k a week salary which currently runs for another 4.5 years.
Newcastle are no threat to City and he can't play against them so nothing to lose right?

Ya, yeah, that's clinging on. Victoria Road has become pretty trendy with bars, restaurants, street art, etc. The front needs work but there's some decent looking plans and investment. proposed.

vs. Brentford, Sheff Utd, Fulham, Luton, Everton. That'll keep Ten Hag in his job. 😎

next 5: Newcastle (A), Chelsea (H), Bournemouth (H), Liverpool (A), West Ham (A)

Man U are thought to be interested in Timo. Yes please, thats a typical Ten Hag player. I bet Leipzig will make Man U pay £50m for him. a year after buying him for £20m

Man U are thought to be interested in Timo. Yes please, thats a typical Ten Hag player. I bet Leipzig will make Man U pay £50m for him. a year after buying him for £20m

Did you get that off a Facebook feed?

Dont ever change.

Erik ten Hag on Andre Onana: "If you analyse it well then you see he is the second-best goalkeeper in the Premier League based on stats." The stat is 'goals prevented'. Luton's Thomas Kaminski is top.

Dont ever change.

Erik ten Hag on Andre Onana: "If you analyse it well then you see he is the second-best goalkeeper in the Premier League based on stats." The stat is 'goals prevented'. Luton's Thomas Kaminski is top.
I think he’s joint top on most clean sheets too. Better than Ali for definite!

He’s also joint top minutes played. What a gem!

Oh and have you seen the attempted clearance/screamer O.G. From the Hamburg keeper. Even better than Onana and that’s going some

Surely he just needs to keep up his award winning performances and they'll be happy to leave him out?

Reactions: dee
RedCafe fans are hoping for a cancellation due to weather lol

Snow forecast from about 5pm

Yep... It's on Sky Sports. I would not put it past Ten Hag to look at Werner, he has terrible eye for talent.
I'm honestly not against Werner, I'm just wondering what Ten Hag is thinking.
Buying a striker isn't going to fix their problems.

Back
Top Bottom