• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Opposition Tidbits

Utd are so horrendously bad. They’ve also bought even more shit players.
Its lovely. Just lovely.

Why is nobody injecting RedCafe into my veins?

A terribly coached team filled to the brim with has-beens and never-will-bes performs as expected. Worse, actually. In other news, the sky is blue. That will be 400 million, thank you very much. Undeniable trash

Spineless, shamefull and patethic perfomences by lot of player and staff.

Every single fan voting to keep this useless excuse of a manager deserve this and every subsequent loss we endure under his god forsaken abysmal tenure.

This was a second string Newcastle and we needed a reaction. Completely unacceptable.

Not one that thinks a manager change and all will be fine again however tonight and at the weekend was shades of end of Ole's and Jose time when a Man United side are not hard to score against and losing to sides that don't have to play that well to win comfortably. 7 changes tonight and no different, just the same lack of response from that group of players in front of 70k+ home crowd

The body language when that 3rd goal went in said it all. These players feel pathetic themselves, they don't know what they are doing and just turning up for a paycheck. Manager is useless, he's all talk. We can talk about last season but we hardly had a style. Other teams around us were failing. He then spent a tonne of money on his signings and we play worse. You can blame glazers and whatever all you want, fact is, the core of these players are poisonous to the club. They are the ones who refused to play for RR. He was right from the start, the club needs open heart surgery and the fans need it too now. There is zero hope. We should be throwing our shirts at this useless bunch of bastads. This club is not getting a single penny more from me.

Caught the last bit of United and the post match there. What i don’t get is what ten haag is doing with the team. Like Rodgers came in and we started playing it out from the back relentlessly, mistakes were made at the start but he had a plan. Jurgen comes in and presses, same thing and we work it out then evolve.

What’s ten haag changed or what’s the trying to do? I don’t watch them enough or know enough about him.

Caught the last bit of United and the post match there. What i don’t get is what ten haag is doing with the team. Like Rodgers came in and we started playing it out from the back relentlessly, mistakes were made at the start but he had a plan. Jurgen comes in and presses, same thing and we work it out then evolve.

What’s ten haag changed or what’s the trying to do? I don’t watch them enough or know enough about him.

I think he tried to make them play Ajax football, realized he can’t with these players and now is just stuck in-between without a clear plan. Didn’t he recently say his United will never play like Ajax or something to that effect? Just treading water and waiting for the sack at this point.

I think he tried to make them play Ajax football, realized he can’t with these players and now is just stuck in-between without a clear plan. Didn’t he recently say his United will never play like Ajax or something to that effect? Just treading water and waiting for the sack at this point.

Yea that quote for me was the beginning of the end, that’s exactly what it looks like at the moment just waiting for that call into the whoever’s office to get the sack.

What were his Ajax team known for out of interest, at this stage i don’t remember anything about them.

Yea that quote for me was the beginning of the end, that’s exactly what it looks like at the moment just waiting for that call into the whoever’s office to get the sack.

What were his Ajax team known for out of interest, at this stage i don’t remember anything about them.
Bringing youth through.. similar to the 90s Ajax team.

If I was a Man U fan I'd look at Newcastle and think, how the fuck did they get it right and we so wrong?

What does Klopp and Eddie Howe have in common in terms of recruitment? Well except for signing Kairus, LOL...

I believe that the right thing they did was to recruit from the Prem and look for players who were motivated and could improve their team. They didn't just bring players they knew.

Howe signed players like, Trippier, Wood, Targett, Burn, Gordon etc, there's no wow factor really but they all have PL experience.
Klopp signed Mané, Wijnaldum, Robbo, Ox and Van Dijk. I don't know if you can count Salah but he did play in Prem.

How the fuck can Man U let Ten Haag buy Varane and Casimiro. Both mutiple CL winners. Do they even care about winning?
They're definitely not the right players for a team that needs to be rebuilt.
He then buys a midget, a five a side player and discount Ashely Cole from Ajax. Its shambolic to say the least.

I'm so fucking happy that we didn't buy Mason Mount. Soooooo fucking happy.

Explain this to me:
Pogba leaves. You've now got Eriksen and Bruno. Why do you add Mount into the mix?

Last edited:

future Balon D'or winner Ryan Gravenberch.

Utd have Fulham, Copenhagen both away and Luton at home before the international break.

Surely he has to win all 3 or he’s sacked - because they’d be staring CL elimination in the face & their run after the break up to Christmas is pretty tough - they have Everton , Newcastle, Bournemouth, Chelsea, us, West Ham & Villa with most being Away. Their only home CL fixture left is against Bayern.

I hope he stays like - he’s gash, they’re gash.

Explain this to me:
Pogba leaves. You've now got Eriksen and Bruno. Why do you add Mount in to the mix?

It is very strange. Maybe he likes an abundance of skilful but lightweight AMs as part of his vision?

Newcastle hired Ashworth and set their recruitment process up to fit Howe and how he wants them to play. They've smashed it.

Utd sign players that dont fit into their style of play, players the manager knew from the Eredivise and sign players that are represented by the same agent firm as ten Hag. Its all a massive expensive shit show, and its lovely to see.

Mount is such a bad signing for them and it was clear to see from the start. 60 mill £ and 250k per week for a player similar to Bruno that works best in a different system to what they play.

Hope ten Hag gets a new contract and stays there forever.

Newcastle hired Ashworth and set their recruitment process up to fit Howe and how he wants them to play. They've smashed it.

Utd sign players that dont fit into their style of play, players the manager knew from the Eredivise and sign players that are represented by the same agent firm as ten Hag. Its all a massive expensive shit show, and its lovely to see.

Mount is such a bad signing for them and it was clear to see from the start. 60 mill £ and 250k per week for a player similar to Bruno that works best in a different system to what they play.

Hope ten Hag gets a new contract and stays there forever.

I honestly think Chelsea used some kind of black-magic to convince the likes of City, Arsenal, and United to buy at over-priced transfer fees for those players deemed not worthy for Chelsea, - I mean Mount / Havertz and that Croatian (ok he is not too bad but still not good enough for City in my opinion). How did they manage that and honestly what did Arteta and Ten-Hag see in Havertz, and Mount respectively ? - when I heard we were linked with Mount - I thought we were crazy - honestly thought that was such a bad move - if it was Klopp that wanted him he can go to fuck.

It has been the folly of many a manager thinking they can fix a player, maybe this is artetas expensive lesson.

I’ve personally witnessed Kovacic and Mount play well, i can understand those signings at least.

He is worried that they will sack Ten, and get another guy in - just in time for us to play them or something and the players will be up for it just to impress (or fool) the new manager.
They won't sack him. Ineos (sp.) inbound so until that's done nothing will happen management-wise.

It has been the folly of many a manager thinking they can fix a player, maybe this is artetas expensive lesson.

I’ve personally witnessed Kovacic and Mount play well, i can understand those signings at least.
There is a limit though, he Mount probably in his history has had 1.5 good season of cinsistently playing well. But the amount of time he has had bad appearances puts him in that category of fallen player. Also I just think he is a slower but bugger Elliot on his best day. No one could convinve me he would do well for us, we need players even when shit is going down all over the place to step up, sadly thats what cost Thiago last season

Back
Top Bottom