• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Opposition Tidbits

VAR has really cleaned up a lot of the dodgy decisions United used to get away with. Often game-changing, title-swinging calls.

As far as I'm concerned, VAR has been a great addition to the game. United haven't won anything of significance since it's introduction.

Coincidence? I think not.

VAR has really cleaned up a lot of the dodgy decisions United used to get away with. Often game-changing, title-swinging calls.

As far as I'm concerned, VAR has been a great addition to the game. United haven't won anything of significance since it's introduction.

Both the decisions tonight were harsh. Love it

The league cup not significant? How dare you!

Funniest thing is that he's benched two of his summer signings and is playing the guys he spent all summer trying to offload
I think it's safe to say, that isn't the funniest thing anymore

Reactions: dee
Copenhagen are pretty poor so no guarantee they'll get anything from this

I don't know, I feel like the first one was worse.
Wouldn't have been a pen in the prem.

That Utd penalty was such an awful decision. The officiating in this game is horrendous.

I dont understand the handball rule anymore, at all

That handball was very similar to the one we didn't get at Luton, before they went down the other end and scored.

Poor decision, but tbf in the CL, I expect such dumb handballs. Seems like there's a very low bar for a handball in Europe.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

GET THE FUCK IN!!!

Back
Top Bottom