• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Our New No. 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always liked him as a player. Intelligent, works hard, understands game management. A huge improvement on most of the midfielders we've got. And he's actually won stuff. Just wish we'd got him a few years back.

Someone's been at his wiki page. Apparently he plays for us as a 'John' and has made 482 Liverpool appearances.

Skrtel's done the job before, and looked chuffed to monkeys to have the armband. I definitely wouldn't rule him out either.

Does anyone remember him playing CM for City?

According to City fans he was given chances in the middle but never quite proved himself there.

Modo hates signing English players the daft racist.

It isn't so much that. One of the whole hive of bees he keeps in his bonnet is that English fans always overrate English players, and he appointed himself the forum's resident campaigner-in-chief against that supposed tendency.

All very good. I will take it all into consideration while I drink my Vietti 2010 sitting at Orta piazza.

I can't believe how few here actually knows that Mark is Modo. Ask Jon or Red Ninja...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom