• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nuri Sahin, Part III (Agreed, pending medical)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there so little detail available on this deal? Do we have confirmation that the player prefers going to Arsenal?
Nothing 100% concrete, but like letallecwiz said he more than likely wants CL. Plus i'm sure his agent is leaking news to the press. On top of that marca (who are like the spanish version of the echo for real madrid) have been reporting a lot on it.

For what its worth

Guillem Balague@GuillemBalague
We do know now why Sahin hasnt accepted yet the loan deal to Arsenal. His agent met yesterday Anfield owners. He wants all info on table

Jesus, can you imagine what we're offering?

'Be tutored by Jay Spearing'
'Glenjo will take you to B&Q'
'There's a boss chippy around the corner'
'Look at my branded shirt'

Etc.

He's off to Arsenal.

Jesus, can you imagine what we're offering?

'Be tutored by Jay Spearing'
'Glenjo will take you to B&Q'
'There's a boss chippy around the corner'
'Look at my branded shirt'

Etc.

He's off to Arsenal.

"You can enjoy winning nothing with us"

Pass

'Reasons to join us, ahh, of course'

'We're currently looking at a lucrative endorsement with Jessops & Max Spielman to show our training photos with their branding on'

'Do you like my shirt? It's Paul Smith you know, look, you can see the name, here'

I really don't understand this hating Ayre because he wore a Paul Smith shirt thing, so what?

It was tongue in cheek FFS.

It's just very chavvy thing for anyone to do, never mind someone on a LOT of money in a position of responsibility.

We've some right fucking tossers in senior club positions. Back to Sahin, some interesting developments today. We may yet pull off a coup here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom