• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nuri Sahin, Part III (Agreed, pending medical)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glen_C - I see you're pulling that tantric shit. Holding it in for a few more days to enjoy the pleasure more! Fabio - learn from this guy. He seems to be the guru.
Tantric is the only way, pleasure lasts longer and more fulfilling. Plus it prevents heartbreak.

Stop it now lads!

dan_bu@dan_bu
Nuri Sahin has passed his medical at Arsenal, according to SSN in Germany. One-year loan deal. #AFC

Look he's signing for arsenal and we all KNOW it. Stop holding out for a faint hope of him coming. I wish they would just confirm it already so we can move on.

Stop it now lads!

dan_bu@dan_bu
Nuri Sahin has passed his medical at Arsenal, according to SSN in Germany. One-year loan deal. #AFC
1234834286KDu47o.jpg

This deal has been "done" about 70 times in the last week. I think its pretty far from being done.
There are some miserable bastards on here. Glimmer of hope, I'll take it.

Haha, I would love the Arsenal move to fall through, and I think it might, Arse have been too pushy on the terms and Madrid are now pulling the strings , no one gets the better of those twats in a deal.

regards

You only need 11 players Sunny. Back when I were a lad Liverpool won the league with only 10 players and a mannequin in goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom