• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mo Money, Mo Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is going to pay 100m for a winger who will be 34 at the end of the contract? His production is going to fall off a fucking cliff.
Hes had hardly any injuries in his career so there's no chance of him losing any speed for at least 2 more years. He is in ridiculously good shape. Many clubs would want him.

If a = Torres = Suarez = Salah,
and
b = Mbappe,

then

run sell(a) and buy(b)
We can't pay Salah what he want's and we know its a lot lower than what Mbappe is being offered by PSG and RM, what makes you think we can compete for Mbappe who will be free? Remyabbas is a piece of shit so will Mbappe's agent be.
The contract saga is distraction, right now, Salah hasn't scored a goal in open play a for a few games but has had 3 pens and 1 assists.
We've won 1 fucking cup already, still in the hunt for 3 more. We are 3 points off top, and people are loosing it with Salah because his Dubai based agent tweeted a laughing emojis. Get a sense of perspective, and back the players! What will happen with Salah will happen.
btw Diaz is getting alot of space because teams focus so much on Salah

Cold hearted and business like, I reckon now is our time to sell him, and he seems to want to move too.
It is what it is.

Once his agent started acting the goat I lost interest. None of that kind of shit, don't care how good you are.

Yeah, the latest antics from his agent was to much. Its gotten to the point were he signs what is offered or moves on. He should have the career of Coutinho well in mind when making his decision.
I still think there is a chance this gets done and that just because there arent that many options and Mo is an ambitious player. Even though he can get 600k a week at PSG, why the fuck would you move there.
City will move for someone else and Real will get either Mbappe or Haaland, or even both. Chelsea are fucked and Utd are shite.

His agent is such a bellend.

We can't pay Salah what he want's and we know its a lot lower than what Mbappe is being offered by PSG and RM, what makes you think we can compete for Mbappe who will be free? Remyabbas is a piece of shit so will Mbappe's agent be.
The contract saga is distraction, right now, Salah hasn't scored a goal in open play a for a few games but has had 3 pens and 1 assists.
We've won 1 fucking cup already, still in the hunt for 3 more. We are 3 points off top, and people are loosing it with Salah because his Dubai based agent tweeted a laughing emojis. Get a sense of perspective, and back the players! What will happen with Salah will happen.
btw Diaz is getting alot of space because teams focus so much on Salah

No problemo....I believe i can re-progam Salah's AI again....here's another go...

If a, b, c = Salah, Torres, Suarez,
THEN
DO ("Win CL, PL and FA Cup") WHILE a NOT EQUAL to b, c
ELSE
run @#&!himoff (a)

Peter Crouch joked that Liverpool just about managed to survive losing him as a player whilst discussing Mo Salah’s ongoing contract saga with the club.
The former Reds striker noted that his old side would continue to thrive with or without the talismanic Egyptian, citing previous Anfield favourites of the likes of Luis Suarez and Fernando Torres.

The No.11 reportedly rejected the Merseysiders’ first contract offer back in December with talks having not progressed a great deal since.

It wasn't me, the only thing I assured you of is that he's been doped up to his eyeballs for the last year or two.

It's interesting that the most recent couple comments from Klopp and Salah's agent has prompted this media spotlight and a definite change in the fans opinions.

His agent has been a bellend before and Klopp has commented on the contract situation before as well, so it's nothing particularly new but a fairly black and white picture of the situation has emerged for most.

In a way it goes to show how fickle football can be - right now he's going through a bit of a shit spell and Diaz has come in and turned heads. Earlier in the season when there was all the "best in the world" chat, most seemed to be of the opinion that the club needs to do whatever it takes to keep him.

I'm still wary of Salah going - even if it is the right decision - because as good as Diaz looks right now, Salah is a proven 20-30 goals a season player for us. And it's not just quantity, he's a clutch player for us. He's going to be really hard to replace.

It's interesting that the most recent couple comments from Klopp and Salah's agent has prompted this media spotlight and a definite change in the fans opinions.

His agent has been a bellend before and Klopp has commented on the contract situation before as well, so it's nothing particularly new but a fairly black and white picture of the situation has emerged for most.

In a way it goes to show how fickle football can be - right now he's going through a bit of a shit spell and Diaz has come in and turned heads. Earlier in the season when there was all the "best in the world" chat, most seemed to be of the opinion that the club needs to do whatever it takes to keep him.

I'm still wary of Salah going - even if it is the right decision - because as good as Diaz looks right now, Salah is a proven 20-30 goals a season player for us. And it's not just quantity, he's a clutch player for us. He's going to be really hard to replace.

Yep, I assume also there will new thread on it everytime Klopp or his agent comments on it.

I think Klopps latest comments will be the line until the season is finished, and then we'll see.
We're in 3 competitions and dont need the distraction.

There was already a perfectly acceptable long thread on this, should just merge it with that till then.

Wasn’t actually myself (not that I remember) but lucky for those making the accusations have never made any false claims or predictions then [emoji1781] by the usual lot.
Anyway, has Salah’s contract expired yet?
No, so a bit early to be calling in others.

Wasn’t actually myself (not that I remember) but lucky for those making the accusations have never made any false claims or predictions then [emoji1781] by the usual lot.
Anyway, has Salah’s contract expired yet?
No, so a bit early to be calling in others.

Yeah, this is it really. I said it gets done and I still think it does. If it doesnt, well then it doesnt. I wont get a fine from the FA or a medal from the Liverpool supporters union if I'm wrong or right. Its just a guess.

Yeah, this is it really. I said it gets done and I still think it does. If it doesnt, well then it doesnt. I wont get a fine from the FA or a medal from the Liverpool supporters union if I'm wrong or right. Its just a guess.

I'd quite like us to sign a player and him be top tier, and then stay until he retires. It's rare we do that.

Hoped mo could be that guy. Ah well. Guess it'll be robbo

There is something incorrect about your shirt money. Of those shirt sales how many were sold because of Salah? If Salah moved on would we lose those shirt sales or would they (in whole or in part) be replaced by Diaz?

Before the "Barca owe us 42 million for Coutinho" was the legend of "Shirt sales will pay for the transfer or the wages". I thought the shirt sales will pay for the transfer/wages had run its course. Apparently, it hasn't.

We'd be losing a 20+ goals a season striker. For all the talk of his age and those returns falling off a cliff, he doesn't drink, he looks like a machine and apparently is great in training. That coupled with elite athletes competing well into their 30s means he'll be hitting the back of the net for a fair few years yet.

Would not Jota and Diaz step up..?

Before the "Barca owe us 42 million for Coutinho" was the legend of "Shirt sales will pay for the transfer or the wages". I thought the shirt sales will pay for the transfer/wages had run its course. Apparently, it hasn't.

Momo is a tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom