• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Martin Zubimendi

What's the point of the clause then?

Is it a "we'll talk if you offer £60 mill" clause?

The buy out clause is different as the player himself has to buy out the contract. Doubt the club can say no, so the wording sounds more like the club letting the fans know its his decision to leave, imho

The buy out clause is different as the player himself has to buy out the contract. Doubt the club can say no, so the wording sounds more like the club letting the fans know its his decision to leave, imho
Yeah that's also how I read it.

Fuck’s sake. He’s shitter than Thiago? There goes my zucchini sized hard on.

I know it’s a fucking courgette before any pleb piles in.

These career best season numbers in this stat, which in Rodri’s case obviously came later in his career in Man City (as an aside Thiago’s career best came for us, not Bayern). Rodri’s # was probably similar to Zubi’s while he was in Spain.

Happy we are after a proper DM, but I would have preferred someone faster and stronger. The double pivot will negate some of that I guess.

He's boss.

Press resistant, one of the best in the CL last season passing under pressure (86%), ball recoveries in the opposition half are way up there, tall, solid on the ball & in the tackle.

Well happy with this.

The Lord has risen.

Or did @jason log in with the wrong account?

Back
Top Bottom