• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Martin Zubimendi

If he’s as good as they say, 60m euros is a bargain considering the amount Rice and Caciedo went for and they both only have half the skill set needed to play as a number 6 in a top team

If you don't think before changing your job and moving your family to a new country and argue you're an utter moron.
Changing from a footballer to become........ a footballer?

He'd already be on a flight halfway to JLA if he wanted to come, it's game over.

Have to say, after the Bellingham, caicedo and lavia embarrassment last year, the Bellingham and tchouameni the year before; the fact we've released the name means we have to be confident. I can't see us 3 years on the spin doing a full court press, only to back down sheepishly

Paul Gasgoine has just booked an Addison Lea for tomorrow morning. This is serious.

He's a very good player, but isn't he basically another mac allister? Don't we need someone a bit more physically imposing in the middle. He looks a bit fragile. Awesome baller though no doubt. Then there's the problem that he has said he will only leave for barca or real madrid..

Have to say, after the Bellingham, caicedo and lavia embarrassment last year, the Bellingham and tchouameni the year before; the fact we've released the name means we have to be confident. I can't see us 3 years on the spin doing a full court press, only to back down sheepishly
New people in charge of that now

He's a very good player, but isn't he basically another mac allister? Don't we need someone a bit more physically imposing in the middle. He looks a bit fragile. Awesome baller though no doubt. Then there's the problem that he has said he will only leave for barca or real madrid..

He’s got quite the bite in him and is excellent in the air. He’s got the physicality needed. But most importantly fits the team and tactics to a t.

Fantastic player and defensive mid.

I have arrived with my new pop up tent (here for anyone who wants to feel like a don at the beach), assessing the area to deploy the 6 man tent.

Light supplies in the boot to get me through to lunch time tomorrow. Pack of stroopwaffles, tesco meal deal and a 4 pack of neck oils.
Look - I'm happy to come into your tent with you for a quick cuddle, maybe even a "special hug", but I'm fucked if I'm going to help you take it down and pack it back into the mini condom sized bag it came in, while it repeatedly pops back up ... I draw the line there.

Back
Top Bottom