• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs West Ham - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much whinging and belly-aching was going on in here? Dare I look?

There was a lot of hate rightly directed at Keita, but we improved when he went off.

In all honesty, the best player by far was TAA, and the finishing skills of Mane and Salah rescued us again.

We dominated, but were too sloppy and wasteful, and didn't defend the corners well enough. Fabinho and Firmino were mediocre aswell.

Huge 3 points. Unlucky West Ham
Nah. They weren't unlucky though they played well. I'm never quite sure what match people saw when just because a team is a plucky loser they think they were actually unlucky or they deserved more than they got.

70-30% Possession
25 (7) to 7 (4) shots
16 - 8 corners

Not unlucky. Unless of course you meant our failure to score more.

Good game to wake us up from the stupor of the mid season break. Urgency was lacking and passes were going astray until we went behind. Good win in the end. Kammon you Reds! YNWA

Glad we won - the team never fails to impress but I feel we need a chip on our shoulder or something as I just feel we've been off the last few weeks
We often have a fairly big dip in form for a few weeks. It's usually around January & after that international break, but this season it's come later after the winter break.

The difference is we're finding a way to win (in the league at least) during this seasons dip in form.

We often have a fairly big dip in form for a few weeks. It's usually around January & after that international break, but this season it's come later after the winter break.

The difference is we're finding a way to win (in the league at least) during this seasons dip in form.

we play like that against madrid, it will be very hard to overcome them.

Missed the game (fuck Murdoch) - if anyone has good length highlights please share.

3 and a half games to go, 11 games left in total. Let's get these

If we don't have Hendo or Milner in the side against them were gonna be up against it big time. Hopefully we'll have at least one of them fit.

Yeah, we all know Keita isn't good enough, but I worry about Fabinho when there isn't Henderson around to help him out; he looked static and flustered in possession at times, without the big red comfort blanket that a player like Henderson provides.

But we need at least one of Milner or Hendo fit soon, even if Chamberlain will be ahead of Keita also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom