• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool.. a view from a Chelsea Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have sympathy for the jumped up dickhead but as a Staffordshireman borne and bred I found living in Liverpool to be nothing like the insular place he describes, yes it does have more of a community feel perhaps compared to the often cold London he clearly loves but...

Even though I couldn't disagree more the guy I've been a dickhead often enough in my own life that well... glass houses and throwing stones principle etc... If you can't fucking let off steam after seeing your team sink to 17th then... I dunno...

I get it, he's a twat alright and sure that's maybe important to his employers but... I'd let the stupid cunt carry on being a stupid cunt... This rush to judge and punish is a bit fucking Nazi IMO.

You're missing the point. Let off steam all you want but, if you have a public profile, don't go doing it with a camera stuck in your face and expect your employers to let it ride. "Nazi" my eye.

Nazi my arse. His employers have the right to hire - and fire - whomever they like, based on how they want their company to be viewed... He knew this - as I do of my employers, and most here probably do of theirs - when he acted the prick on camera, and there have been repercussions. It happens. Many shout 'But that's not a sacking offense!'. It is, actually. He called an entire region of the country 'hottible, nasty scum'. H's insulted millions, including (probably) existing and potential clients. His employer probably doesn't exist to insult large swathes of the population...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom