• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Last day of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
What message is the Prem sending out if teams can constantly be charged for financial breaches yet walk away scot free? Why do we even have rules?

Bamford not fit to start for Leeds. Honestly, probably a blessing as he's shite
I wouldn't exactly say he's 'shite'. Injury prone maybe. Not that it matters but I rather like the guy. He's fairly unique in the football arena. I suspect his talents lie outside of the game. Have a look at his wiki profile if you are mildly interested.

I wouldn't exactly say he's 'shite'. Injury prone maybe. Not that it matters but I rather like the guy. He's fairly unique in the football arena. I suspect his talents lie outside of the game. Have a look at his wiki profile if you are mildly interested.
He's as good as Carlton Morris who Moron wants us to sign.

He is. Go and watch highlights of Leeds matches when you have time.

Untitled.jpg

Possibly a career in busking outside the stadium or as a tourist guide.

There are parallels to be drawn between Bamford and Calvert-Lewin. Each one happened to cross paths with a top manager who brought the absolute best out of him for a time (with Bamford it was Bielsa, with Calvert-Looroll it was Ancelotti) but has proven resolutely mediocre before and after working with them.

Last weekend of the season in France and Italy, fully concluded in France with some games left to play in Italy, top 4 there is concluded, there is a battle between 3 teams for Europa League.....only 2 out of Atalanta, Roma and Juve can make it and with 2 teams already down a fight between 2 others for the last relegation spot......Verona or Spezia.

PSG been an absolute mess this season but a mention for Lens for finishing the season on 84 points, just 1 behind PSG…unbelievable season from them considering where they’ve come from. Back in the CL after 20 years out. Franck Haise done an exceptional job there getting them promoted, back to back top 7 finishes and now this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom