• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason it was given was because the studs were up. Wright is right. Outside the box that's a free kick for a late tackle.

The only reason it was given was because the studs were up. Wright is right. Outside the box that's a free kick for a late tackle.
This is it, I wish we'd normalise given penalties for things which are fouls outside the box. Only reason the penalty is a shock is because it's usually not given as there's a high threshold inside the box.

This is it, I wish we'd normalise given penalties for things which are fouls outside the box. Only reason the penalty is a shock is because it's usually not given as there's a high threshold inside the box.
I hate the whole has to be worse in the box for a pen shit but that’s been the case for decades and all this tournament. So it’s galling that was given.

I’m turning this shit off.

Thon big cunt is on to fuck up Stones and the other fella.

Didn't see line ups and I don't know who either CB is. That's mad, that I couldn't tell you who the CBs for England play for.

Palace?

This is where Southgate needs to up his gaffa game.
Been stifled by Dutch sub, is he gonna do anything about it or just let the game drift.
Dutch are making more chances now and We've had nothing in past 20 mins

This is where Southgate needs to up his gaffa game.
Been stifled by Dutch sub, is he gonna do anything about it or just let the game drift.
Dutch are making more chances now and We've had nothing in past 20 mins
Aye but if they can hold out for another 45 minutes it's PENOS baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom