• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally brushed his index finger and they give a pen.....wow. Our officials are THE WORST.

Hahahaha Havertz, would've been an incredible goal if that went in.....that first touch was filthy, the miss was.....also filthy.

8vexfv.jpg

Let's hope the links dissolve, they're all shite.
If someone honestly wanted Chiesa, then all I say is that it must be one our medical treatment teams who will miss Thiago, and urgently need an injury prone replacement and Chiesa matches that profile of player perfectly.

I am kind of fucked off that we have the likes of Kobe, in that squad yet my Curtis is not in the squad and that Trent is not a guaranteed starter , and don't get me started on the fact that Grealish was not picked. It really hurts me guys, I just don't understand it at all. This Kobe being in the team and I can see our Curtis never been picked as a starter for England when all the success of the Under-21 was down to Curtis. Klopp has really fucked up the prospects of the English players at Liverpool.

Slovaks putting a few dents in this shaky England defence. All over the shop.

Turns out Mainoo isn't all that.

English booked twice already.

Given up a few decent chances early.

I smell a holiday for TAA and Gomez before pre-season.

Another day of the pundits suggesting England will stream roll the opposition only for them to be flabbergasted at HT when we're completely shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom