• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe he will get sacked now, and you get someone who can set up a proper team
there is enough talent

Tory candidates currently legging it to the bookies to place bets on Marc Guehi getting shitloads of racist abuse on Twitter this evening.
As tiresome as it is predictable.

Nathan knows.

Screenshot_20240630_174204_X.jpg.b22935a64d25e13e2ee3f7c303cb34ef.jpg

I've been lying in bed most of the day feeling a bit rough, my legs and arms are in pain and I've a bit of a cough. I thought I was getting a bit better there until this match started and now I'm thinking about topping myself.

If you ask me, I’d say we overhype our players.
Look, we need players that by themselves can take the game to the opposition. So that means playing Anthony and Palmer (although Saka is good). Players who can dribble and do trickery to get into the final third. Foden is a system player to exploit gaps, we dont play that City type of game. This is not even a Trent type argument who by the way should be starting. Foden is not right for that England team, he just isnt.

All the pundits and public love Foden because they probably think their football playing son can be at that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom