• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2016 - Day 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

nealmac

Turn around
Group F

Iceland v Austria - 5pm - (Parc OL, BBC 1)
Hungary v Portugal - 5pm - (Stade de France, BBC Red Button)

Group E

Italy v Ireland - 8pm - (Stade Pierre-Mauroy, ITV 1)
Sweden v Belgium - 8pm - (Allianz Riviera, ITV 4)

Slim chance for us, but you never know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers @nealmac.. and update TV listings on yours..

Deleted my thread..

I really don't fancy the Irish's chances of qualifying tbh.. It would be great if they did though...

Last edited:
I think Ireland have a great chance to upset things. Word is there could be 9 changes to the Italy team. Ireland aren't as bad as that 3-0 loss suggested and I fancy Shane Long to announce himself in this game. 2-1 ROI.

Zlatan will today play his last game for the national team. No chance that we will beat Belgium. Not with the tactical idiot Hamrén in charge.

Now we know for certain that 4 points is good enough to get to the knockouts, based on the results in other groups. What will really kill me, is if by some chance we manage to beat the Italians, and then Sweden go and beat Belgium and pip us to 3rd place on goal difference.

Now we know for certain that 4 points is good enough to get to the knockouts, based on the results in other groups. What will really kill me, is if by some chance we manage to beat the Italians, and then Sweden go and beat Belgium and pip us to 3rd place on goal difference.

If that happens Belgium would be bottom wouldnt they?

We don't want Sweden to beat Belgium. I hope they get battered and knocked out.

No Euro 2016 Random Shite so this will have to do :

Cahill appeared to have improved under Jose Mourinho but it was quickly revealed than in the absence of Kurt Zouma or John Terry next to him, telling him what to do, Cahill is 90% water. At least he must be, given there is presumably just liquid and plasma floating about where his brain should be, but definitely isn’t.

From Yahoo Blog. A slightly entertaining read.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/england-unable-transcend-fact-english-104502901.html

Nothing Cahill's done is anything like as daft or dangerous as Smalling's attempt to chest the ball back to Hart in the Slovakia game. Cahill hasn't pulled up any trees either, but I'm not convinced he deserves singling out for that.

Clju94tWEAAg8xl.jpg

Spotted in Malahide, Dublin today.

Normally I wouldn't care but Ronaldo has been behaving like a right petulant child.

Absolutely, but isn't there also the small matter of you being Irish and wanting Portugal to be England's next opponents?

Absolutely, but isn't there also the small matter of you being Irish and wanting Portugal to be England's next opponents?
I hadn't thought about that, I was hoping that they would be on an early flight home, if at all possible!

I hope Portugal win, because tournaments are enriched by the best players being in it. It would make Euro 2016 much poorer if players like Ronaldo are not around to illuminate it with their genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom