• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Barcelona's stadium at sea idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

reuque

Well-Known
1207737_Barcelona_stadium.jpg

Plans for a 150,000-seater football stadium just off the coast of Barcelona have been published by a Catalan architect.

Emili Vidal proposed building the huge stadium for Barcelona Football Club on an artificial island linked to the city by a bridge.

The European champions commissioned Norman Foster in 2007 to come up with a re-structure for the stadium. But critics of his plan to expand capacity by 10,000 said it did not solve capacity issues.

http://www.cnplus.co.uk/news/images-barcelona-fc-stadium-at-sea-plans/5205577.article

Let's bulid this on the Mersey!

That would be amazing if they did that.... as for us doing one on the mersey, the Irish sea is a bit choppier than the med and anyway i'd be happy with the flippin park!

Mind you the "land" would be cheap... but then youd have to expensively build the island eh.... enviromentalists would have kittens.... yep i can honestly say im defo thinking about it too much.

It would be cool though but you would need enormous wads of cash...

[quote author=Molbystwin link=topic=34872.msg910995#msg910995 date=1248362982]
Skullflower
Whats the story behind the kid with the battered face?
[/quote]

That's a warning for you if you ever come to drinkies.

I cant wait to see Barcelona hit a poor run of home form, I can see the headlines now.

Barca All At Sea

*waits impatiently for best pun in history award*

[quote author=Avmenon link=topic=34872.msg911187#msg911187 date=1248398844]
They'd probably finish it before we put a shovel inthe ground,tho.
[/quote]

You mean shovel into the sea.

Oh forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom