• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A humble apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back a Chara it's not the same without the super fans on here... (I started it? You invaded Poland!)

Just wanted to apologise for my meltdown last week. I enjoy this forum more than any other and want to continue talking bollocks on here with you all. The trouble with living with a Hillsborough-related anoxic brain injury, and PTSD, is that sometimes I go into a tailspin of anger and struggle to control it. Being labelled a 'Superfan' is a sure fire way to start this process. It's a phrase that really gets to me. I'm a 45 year old Liverpool fan who first went to Anfield in 1972 and whose dad died of heart problems in 2007 having never recovered from the guilt of taking me to Hillsborough. As such I am extremely touchy about certain things. Believe me I'm infinitely better than I was before two years of therapy paid for by the HJC.
Not looking for sympathy (pretty sure an internet forum is not the place to go looking for that) but just wanted to put some sort of explanation out there.

You may not want sympathy but I hope you'll accept compliments. That is one of the most spectacularly excellent posts I've ever seen on here.

Welcome back.

You may not want sympathy but I hope you'll accept compliments. That is one of the most spectacularly excellent posts I've ever seen on here.

Welcome back.

You mustn't have got to the CL thread yet then.

Dreamy's reminded us not to get overexcited about our group cos Basle caused us bother 12 and a half years ago.

Some sage shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom