• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Liverpool - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, battling result. I was concerned about our break in february but now I think it'll be a huge help.

I can't believe we actually won that. Everyone else in the league will be absolutely sick.

That was probably our worst performance in the league this season. Poor passing, poor decision making on the ball and off the ball.

Crazy.

great win

we hung on there

i like wolves
sporting team that plays hard and fair and are not full of knobheads who dive and whine

Toughest game of the season, but let's not pretend Wolves dominated us here, they created maybe two or three clear cut chances, if Salah knew how to pass we'd have had five.

No we wouldn't. We didn't create enough, but we created enough, evidently.

If after this victory, it has not been written for us to win the league, then we will NEVER win the league. We were pretty terrible tonight.

Toughest game of the season, but let's not pretend Wolves dominated us here, they created maybe two or three clear cut chances, if Salah knew how to pass we'd have had five.
They battered us for a good 30 minutes there.

Were you asleep for the second half

Anyway, good win

Nobody else apart from you thinks we deserved that, or that Wolves didn't create loads of chances, but then you are always wrong, so whatever
I actually didn't say any of that lad, but don't let some facts get in the way of your usual tirade of hysterical horseshit.

Also, I'm not sure why Minamino is being singled out. Half the team were fucking dreadful.

He got dropped in at the deep end, first proper league game and I thought he defended well and constantly showed for the ball.

Did he contribute loads? No. But he was still better than Ox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom