• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wimbledon 2013

Paul Dalglish@pauldalglish
It's still 77 years since an Englishman won Wimbledon.

Well happy.

I've supported this lad for fucking years (as searching here will show) & had a lot of shit for it.

He's added athleticism & aggression to an amazing natural talent rarely seen he's always been in the ranks of Federer, novak, Nadal as being able to return shots that should be impossible to get near, but now his improved first service makes him a real contender.

As for the comments he made, if any Scottish man said he wanted England to win I'd hate the cunt for being a pr obsessed that like Owen.

Kim or Jelena?
And don't say both
Kim-Sears_0.jpg

280056-jelena-ristic.jpg

Well happy.

I've supported this lad for fucking years (as searching here will show) & had a lot of shit for it.

He's added athleticism & aggression to an amazing natural talent rarely seen he's always been in the ranks of Federer, novak, Nadal as being able to return shots that should be impossible to get near, but now his improved first service makes him a real contender.

As for the comments he made, if any Scottish man said he wanted England to win I'd hate the cunt for being a pr obsessed that like Owen.

Love u Foxy! Bang on. And I remember that you've always said Murray was great!

Well done Murray. A British legend!

Dunblaine is a shithole by the way. I spent an afternoon there watching us get beat by Newcastle season before last. Really wished I hadn't.

Well done Murray. A British legend!

Dunblaine is a shithole by the way. I spent an afternoon there watching us get beat by Newcastle season before last. Really wished I hadn't.

It hasn't much to recommend it. Apart from Andy Murray, of course.

I'm completely indifferent to most things tennis.

Well done to Andy if you're reading this. I'm sure he is.

Although he managed to do this to the centre of Belfast so he must be doing something right
1044638_626210357390196_1096782297_n.jpg

Brilliant final and an excellent tournament, there's been some great games. Made up for Murray and the manner of the victory, he really pulled it out the bag a few times when he looked on the wain.

fair fucks to him ,a great achievement but i still can't stand the moany cunt , his posh bird or his dickhead ma .

Back
Top Bottom