• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wimbledon 2013

I said he'd lose the first set then win the following three.

I'm unsure how the final will go tbh, I think it'll be very very tight, on form Murray should be clear loser but I don't think it'll be that cut & dried with the home support & Murrays determination.

Layed off some of Lisicki bet so stand to win 513 if lisicki wins and 275 if Bartoli wins so I'm going to get fucking hammered tonight.

Having seen Djokovic emerge victorious from the heroic battle against Del Potro, it's difficult to see how Murray could play better than Del Potro did and win. However, Murray did beat Djokovic in the Olympic final, and will have the crowd behind him. I'm not betting on this match.

Is he starting to choke? He Novak on the rack there and didn't finish him off. This is going to run on and on!

Don't think he's choking mate. Novak's not no1 for nothing..he's always going to have spell in the match where he gets the better of Murray.

Fuck.

That point he won to make it 15-40 just now made me shout out "FUCKING MASSIVE !".

Hope no-one was walking by just then.

WOW !

WOW !

Well fucking done, Andy Murray.

I seen it but I don't believe it.

WOW !

I don't reckon even Emperor Giggs Of The Known Universe can pip Murray to Sports Personality Of The Year this coming December.

Fair play to him.
Novak a gentleman in defeat as always.
Well done Scotland!

Back
Top Bottom